Obama. Being Revieled for who he really is!

While you're at it, talk to the idiots claiming Obama was only elected because he's half black.

Edit: @Anotherguy

In my first post I stated that bringing race into this argument is ignorant.

I think he got elected for several reasons.

1. He did get votes because he is the first "black" president

2. He is a democrat running after 8 years of a crazy republican

3. He is one of the best speakers we've seen in years.

4. He was running against two people that made themselves look like idiots

i cant really get into anything right now cuz im at work and dont have time to type out a giant explination but I do want to say this. I, in no way support Obama or his views, but I agree that this country was fucked when took office. I liked Bush when he was in office and supported his decisions but everyone blaming Bush for this and Bush for that really shouldnt be because one man alone cannot make decisions for this country b/c of our checks and balances. So blaming Bush for everything thats wrong with this country doesnt really work

VbjgkeI.jpg

F6CNB9e.jpg
Team Sundown Audio / Team XS Power / Team SHOK

SMD Super Buyer/Seller

www.sundownaudio.com

www.shokindustries.com

www.4xspower.com

www.excessiveamperage.com

You need to check your facts. Clinton did not get rid of the debt, he got the annual deficit down to zero. He added about 2 trillion to the national debt while in office. He is the main reason the economy is in the state that it is.

He's not the only one that needs to check their facts. The truth is no one president messed the Unites States up, WE ALL DID, now the fact is Clinton did not add 2 trillion to the national debt but he did not reduce it at all, War is expensive and we have been at war for years. It's easier to place blame on someone else than to take responsibility for your own actions (Enron, AIG) as a country we have not made the wisest decisions and now with Obama in office it's like we expect him to have a magic wand and erase everything that has happened and he can't, no one single person can. The fact is right now China is so deep in the pockets of the US that if they asked for their money back today we would have to sell ourselves to China (or maybe we could do one of those car title loans :rofl:) We as a country need to start making wiser decisions. Look at GM, how many thousands have they laid off? how many billions have they received in bailout money? It's easy to waste money when it's not yours and it's been done that way for years. That is just one example of why we need to go back to the drawing board and look at our priorities as a country. We fight wars that aren't ours, we spend money we don't have, we have to take care of us first because no one else will. United we stand, but can we Stand to be United?

1990 Chevy Suburban (Big Booty Judy)

(4) Sundown Audio Zv5 18's

(1) Sundown Audio Salt 12K

(1) Sundown Audio SAX-100.4

(1) Sundown Audio SAE-50.4

(2) Crossfire ST-1 Tweeters

(2) Obsidian Audio ST-1 tweeters

(4) Sundown Audio Neo Pro v3 6.5's

Saving 2nd Bass

hmm... a thread by someone who can't even spell revealed right... yah definitely not watching that video.

Fuck two people beat me to it! ohh well at least we were all on the same page :)

-Installer for Duke's Car Stereo

2000 Pontiac Grand Prix - Ported Eaton M90 S/C, 3.5" pulley, XS Power Headers, 1.9 Rockers, FWI, Poly Motor Mounts, Custom Tune.

RF T1000-1bdCP and T400-4

Boston Acoustics SPG 555

Kenwood eXcelon 995

RF Punch 6.5" components and MB Quart Premium 6x9"s

Powermaster Alternator, YellowTop D34, Vmax CT1000

Archived