whats retarded is that its so easy to NOT get banned

imo grats to them for cracking down on people who were stupid enough to get caught up not stealth patching their disc because they were lazy, or playing it on an online server and collecting achievements for stuff thats not out yet.

i'll admit ive played on others systems that have been modded and they are banned now ie lil bros for codmw2....mine still is active though and always will be due to homework before throwing a game online 2-3 weeks early.

Well I ran all my games through AGBX and patched all of them and I never played any games before the release date but i still got banned.. Oh well PS3 here i come. At least now i won't have to renew my XBL subscription that was coming up .

layiddownih2da0.jpg

Also I believe it wasn't the games that got me banned...

"I will post in here and hope my identity is not compromised as I will get into severe trouble.

This is what i do. I am an Xbox Live checks manager and I am the guy who helps run through the data being sent to Xbox Live that has been flagged for banning and was also discussed a very long time ago of what will "bring down all modified Xboxs"

I myself have an Cbox that has been modified because i think it is a crime what they do charging so much when the games don't even cost Microsoft half of what they are getting. Anyway, we have found a way to read the firmware. The NXE update has allowed us to do a check on the current firmware installed on the dvd drive.

The reason this was not flagged was because the code was not active. As you might have heard it was discussed about a "self destruct" code embedded in the NXE update and even before that. This was that code it wasn't a self destruct code but actually a check that was done on all drives.

This check was begun when the update was to "prepare for the last.fm facebook and twitter" this in fact was the code sent out to begin checks on ALL Xboxs.

These checks would send us information on the firmware written to the drive not the exact kind but we did an extensive form of hash check on the drive and could actually find out if it was modified in any way.

This was particularly easy on the lite-on as it was actually manufactured to serve for this purpose as our testing model.

We will not ban all consoles at once and yes all information about you has been collected a long time ago.

We have THOUSANDS of Xboxs reporting bad checks meaning modified firmware. Not all people will be banned and all the bans are done at random times

Multiple checks have been done over this amount of time so we could assure the modified Xboxs were truly modified and not just returning corrupt data.

I am sorry i did not com forward with this information sooner but this information has been critical to the cat and mouse game

This check was also done back in the xtreme days if anyone remembers that when c4eva had to rewrite it to allow the checks to come back clean well this must be done again.

Sorry all for the bannings but it is a natural process and I wish you all luck and hope you do not get banned

If you do await the new firmware that is begin developed and cheers to you all you wanted to know it now you got it.

from a Microsoft employee on the team xecuter website Edited by WickeD

layiddownih2da0.jpg

360 is shit anyways sorry they banning people but think about how much money they gonna make if there r really die hard 360 players out there gonna go buy another 360 and buy the game they like. Microsoft-1 consumers-0.

I know a lil about everything so dont call me Mr. Know it All.

360 is shit anyways sorry they banning people but think about how much money they gonna make if there r really die hard 360 players out there gonna go buy another 360 and buy the game they like. Microsoft-1 consumers-0.

not really when anyone can jump on the internet and grab another one for 100 bucks...btw still not banned over here

I've bought alot of consoles growing up.... NES, SNES, N64, SEGA, SEGA DreamCast, PS One, PS2, PS3, WII and Xbox...... ALL games are $60 when they first launch... Its been that way forever. If you don't like the price of games why did you even drop 100's of dollars on the consoles. Makes no sense at all. Besides who said you NEED to buy the game when it first comes out... you can always wait for the price to drop... after a few months prices always drop a bit.

my memory says ps one games were $40 new, ps2 games were 50 new, and ps3 are $60. forget anything older than that lol. either way i never buy new games, always used online. i was going to get prototype new when it came out, then got fired from my job so had not buy things for a while lol. so now that's gonna get bought used, or hopefully for christmas :D

EDIT: i just text my friend telling him about this...and he said him and 2 of our other friends are banned. lol ouch

Edited by ExpoSport

x2 im more inclined to buy mp3's nowadays (fat chance) then buy games

you have enough mp3's already

DD M4

Rockford Fosgate P500-4

SoundQubed HDC415 w carbon fiber cap

2 Rockford Fosagate T1675-S

XS Power D3400 Under Hood

XS Power D5100 in rear

Michael Singer 200A Alt

Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/153901-2012-veloster-update-842013-wall-build-4-15s/

eh to me its like everythign else

potsmokers still smoke pot and its illegal

mp3 people still illegal download music

people drink and drive

I burn video games

i paid through atari,nes,snes,genesis,neogeo,ps1,ps2,ps3,lynx,jaguar,dreamcast,saturn...i mean ive had pretty much all the systems at one point in time...to say that a 8bit game of the 80s that was 50 bucks a cartridge is on par with a dvd-dl game is kinda far fetched...if anything i could come up with more reasons why they charge 50-60 now then back then. production of a game has became more akin to something like production of a movie. long gone are the days of 5 nerds sitting in a garage creating a game and publishing it. On games like Modern Warfare too you have upwards of 200 people working on this one game. Multiply that by the salary they will be getting for the 2-5 years most of these games are in developement and thats a decent chunk when you get paid what they get paid. technology used in games nowadays is crazy expensive.....put all that together and a blockbuster like Modern warfare 2 comes out the gates probably with a 100mill price tag if not more...they will probably sell 100 million copys and at 60 or more per copy they will handily make WAY over what they invested into it....

furthermore almost all businesses work this way so its nothing new really....my point of view is they can charge whatever they want imo, but if i buy a machine im going to do whatever i want with it, if you ban me i wont cry about it, i diserved it. Its real hard to ban me though because i hardly EVER play online or ewven have an ethernet cable even plugged in, therefore it really doesnt effect me.

theres really no "good" reason why i do it other then just not wanting to go pay for all the games and find out i like 10 of the 170ish i have.

although i am effectively taking money out of someone elses pocket...im not driving a car killing kids or anyone else for that matter.

my memory says ps one games were $40 new, ps2 games were 50 new, and ps3 are $60. forget anything older than that lol. either way i never buy new games, always used online. i was going to get prototype new when it came out, then got fired from my job so had not buy things for a while lol. so now that's gonna get bought used, or hopefully for christmas :D

EDIT: i just text my friend telling him about this...and he said him and 2 of our other friends are banned. lol ouch

When I bought my original Playstation(1000 series with the big programing port on the back) EVERY GAME for the system was $49.99. Dreamcast games were $49.99, original XBOX games were $49.99. Considering games have been $50 as long as I can remember(back to NES days) $10 inflation over 20+ years isn't bad.....

rockfordfosgate4.jpgmecp.jpg

CAUTION!

POOR INSTALLATION MAY SHORT BOTH YOUR SYSTEM AND WALLET