Sonic Electronix

Attention everyone who wants to do 150+db

gonna go buy 2 dual subs for 80$ and hit at 150db...... wooo hoooo in yo face all you peeps with thousands of $$$$ in car audio doing 150 dbs..... thinking that old half blown sonyt xplod amp in my garage should do the trick to power me into the 150 club

Full eclipse system is next on list.. soon to gut and redo the honda as new project/rolling buissness card :)

i miss the sound of those old school strokers on beast amps :(

gonna go buy 2 dual subs for 80$ and hit at 150db...... wooo hoooo in yo face all you peeps with thousands of $$$$ in car audio doing 150 dbs..... thinking that old half blown sonyt xplod amp in my garage should do the trick to power me into the 150 club

haha id love to see this build

2000 GMC sierra 1500 ext cab

KMC XD Spy series rims

Front doors Fosgate punch 6 1/2's stock tweets

Rear doors Fosgate power 4x6's

Probox 10 and box under rear seat

Rockford fosgate R-500 Prime series amp (537 rms)

4 gauge wiring

Don't know about the scores, but they look like nice boxes for sure. Might be a little hard to see them numbers in my Excursion ;)

Those boxes don't discriminate over what vehicle you have, they automatically do a 150 or more.

Is it just me, or does it seem like there is 100+ people on THIS site with 150db+?

the boxes do look nice, but I cant buy pre-fab

Prolli alot less as Bill said on music and even less at the dash...

1998 Ford Explorer Eddie Bauer... New setup, old ride... QX56 is staying stock til I get loud... It's only getting walled off if I don't meet my goal @ SBN.

Pioneer AVIC-N2

(12) 12" RE SXs old model.... (3) AB VFL 500.1 @ 1ohm each

Dual 300amp Ohio Gen alts.... (10) Northstar NSB-125s

26ft3 @ 33hz w/ a ton of port area

156.5 @ 40hz @ dash, Db Drag style / 153.2 Bassrace

im pretty sure he ment 2 subs not walmart brand subs...

Tim-Sig.png

62491252.png

The set up your talking about would sound great in my Tahoe. Trade you my dog for it. He has one eye but that only makes for bad depth perception so hey so what if he is running into shit, look at it this way he is easy to sneak up ninja style on. (right side only)
</div>

Archived