ex girlfriend tried to contact me

a girl i dated in high school tried to add me on facebook. this girl said she was in love with me but then started to flirt with this new guy at school rite in front of me. ended up breaking up with me to date him. the next year i changed schools so i have no idea what happened to her. since she tried to add me i got to see her profile and... wow... she's dating some ugly fucker and has 4 kids. one of them is 6 years old. i dated her in 01 or 02 so if you do the math, the guy she left me for probably knocked her up. i dont know about you guys but i find that hilarious, she screwed me over then got knocked up in highschool.

i know its kind of lame to come on here and talk about it but it took so much for me to not rub it in her face. i had to talk about it somewhere.

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

i thought u were gay so its a nice surprise your bitching about a ex girlfriend

BURN!

I Rock 4 Doors 4 More Whores!

SMD SUPER SELLER

my seller feedback http://www.stevemead...-mama-feedback/

more seller feedback http://www.stevemead...-slaps-yo-mama/

:mellow: not funny

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

lmao!!! that was so funny when i first read it

Edited by Austin175

kia spectra 4 door

HU-a kenwood kdc-692x

optima red top under the hood ( kinetik battery or powermaster in the back )

Iraggi 260amp H/O alternator

1 set of knu kandy 1/0 guage wiring kit ( 2 more sets coming )

front speakers -

back speakers -

2 12" lv 4's with lvl 5 softparts ( going to be 4 in near future)

Sundown 3500d( going to be 2 sometime )

i have boughten from - Bass14(smd), ddbump(caraudioclassifieds)

That's one reason I don't have a FB.

My comp setup (Not bad for what it is):

HP Compaq Presario V6120US laptop with:

15.4" widescreen

AMD Turion 64 X2 1.6GHz processor

2x1GB stick DDR2 SDRAM (667 Mhz)

Seagate Momentus 500GB SATA HDD

128MB shared video memory

Windows 7 Home Premium 64 bit

12 cell Lithium Ion battery (actual battery usage time: 6 hours)

What it does:

635670364.png4532707.png

On a USB 2.0 Wireless card

Gay. Skittles taste the rainbow. Damn you guys got to quit burnin him so bad. I know how that shit is with the exes. But of course I end up with the crazy ones. Damn exes like to spread rumors and now it seems like every one of them are friends. Like they are all trying to take me down.

Edited by Hellbound Train

wc_zps9b224b53.png

lol i dont think any of mine know eachother. at least not friends.