Sundown Audio

alright i thought about this and figured it would be alot cheaper and alot more fun to do it this way. I figured everyone that is on team sundown that is going to sbn instead of getting a hotel room we should try to find a big ass vacation home. i have an air mattress and stuff so i dont mind sleeping on the floor and what not. it would also be alot cheaper i think for everyone. im sure we could find a big home we could cram lots of people in and im sure we have enough vehicles that seat enough people that we could caravan people to and from the show.

we could leave the wives back at the house and let them all do their own thing since im sure none of them want to be up early and go in like we do. plus most would like hang out at the beach during the day or at least i know mine would. i already suggested this to a few people but i was just curious on getting other peoples input. i think its a HUGE way to save on cost since the hotels there are so steep price wise and it will be better for the team after the show we can hold our own party at the crib a keg or 2 :)

let me know what you guys think.

smd-banner_zpsu2ojqise.png

I'd be interested if I can make SBN. It's up to the wife to begin with cause I've been spending quite a bit of money lately :D Guess if I start putting it back now it's a good possibility.

2013 VW Jetta GLI 2.0 Turbo

1 Sundown Audio SCV2000

1 Sundown Audio X15 V2

1 XS Power D3100

Audio Control LC6i

Stock Deck

146.4 sealed on the dash at 37hz

2001 Focus ZX3: RETIRED

Team Sundown Audio, Team XS Power, 2 time NSPL Car 3601-Up Champion, 2 time NSPL Car Hardcore Champion
Highest NSPL Scores to date:
154.3db on the dash sealed at 46hz, 156.2db in the kick at 46hz
155.2db unofficial on dash at 43hz

I'm 100% down for this.... As soon as I get everything down packed with Jacob my Astro build is gonna be under way, with 100% Sundown.

1998 Ford Explorer Eddie Bauer... New setup, old ride... QX56 is staying stock til I get loud... It's only getting walled off if I don't meet my goal @ SBN.

Pioneer AVIC-N2

(12) 12" RE SXs old model.... (3) AB VFL 500.1 @ 1ohm each

Dual 300amp Ohio Gen alts.... (10) Northstar NSB-125s

26ft3 @ 33hz w/ a ton of port area

156.5 @ 40hz @ dash, Db Drag style / 153.2 Bassrace

Im down.. Lets rent it for a Week And party Our Ass's off :)

A couple of us Cali boys are Gonna try and Raod trip it this year with our trucks to Compete

Better Be ready for the Questions when i see you Dick!

only problem is that some people cant get a week off I can easily get a week off but I know there is no way hank can

• 2 weeks later...