i dont think the alarm makes a ton of difference. but some tricks help a lot more. a high range 2 way pager so you can know if your alarm goes off even when your in class/work. multiple pizo sirens inside the car will do wonders. you could also use air horns. this way when they get inside the car, they wont want to stick around because of how loud it is.

i think those 2 things will protect you more than the extra $500 for a higher end alarm.

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

i dont think the alarm makes a ton of difference. but some tricks help a lot more. a high range 2 way pager so you can know if your alarm goes off even when your in class/work. multiple pizo sirens inside the car will do wonders. you could also use air horns. this way when they get inside the car, they wont want to stick around because of how loud it is.

i think those 2 things will protect you more than the extra $500 for a higher end alarm.

I couldn't agree more with all of these and the high range 2 way system is very very helpful... My boy's car got broken into at the mall and it went off almost as he was walking out and we chased down the dude that was trying to get inside.

1998 Ford Explorer Eddie Bauer... New setup, old ride... QX56 is staying stock til I get loud... It's only getting walled off if I don't meet my goal @ SBN.

Pioneer AVIC-N2

(12) 12" RE SXs old model.... (3) AB VFL 500.1 @ 1ohm each

Dual 300amp Ohio Gen alts.... (10) Northstar NSB-125s

26ft3 @ 33hz w/ a ton of port area

156.5 @ 40hz @ dash, Db Drag style / 153.2 Bassrace

I know there is an Alarm that has Camera's in the Car, When it gets broken into they Start taking pictures like Crazy... And send them to your remote

I was looking into that alarm but dont really know how it will perform?

REFF'S
My link
EBAY
http://feedback.ebay...ck&myworld=true
I love car audio so much because I will never be done. I can never win, and I will never get it finished or perfect. It always has me coming back for more, I can never get my fill of it, but I get what I need.

Spend the money on getting it really well installed by a reputable installer rather than on a flash alarm.

All the immobilizers and sirens in the world won't save you when the guy reaches up under your dash and pulls the brain down with 1 tug.........

goodgrammarbc7.gif

10.x volts fo' life!

a lot of vehicles just get towed away. The best of the best would be the clifford avantguards 4. However the bells and whistles are not there. a decent Viper unit, with a real installation including a tilt sensor and a glass break sensor will go a long way. Plus if you have an iPhone, the new iPhone app is pretty amazing, not a 2 way yet, but I hear it is in the works

SMD SuperSeller VerifiedJbondoXJames Shields