Bass Knob Cord!

Piggie916

well i dont know what to say, i had 9 bd1500's and 8 installed at one time.....all on standard 4 prong phone cords that worked fine.

good luck with your search :D

really.. i pulled the wiring out of my old car to keep that cord because i wasnt sure if anything else would work

J. Jsig_253411.jpgMy CardomainFINISHED COBALT SS/SC DUAL ALTERNATOR PICS icon_nuts.gif

theres no such thing as too expensive when it comes to upgrades like that, because imo if you are gonna spend to upgrade then do it correctly rather then be a cheap ass ricer

• 1 year later...

A 4 wire cord will work but its either all the way up or all the way down nothing between. You need a 5 wired cord

where were you almost a year ago
you can cook bacon shirtless if you're not a pussy...lol

not hatin, but am i wrong here it looks as if the amp is not grounded its hooked directly to the battery. it that the way it should be.

intr.jpg

DC.jpgDC POWER

They are called RJ11 for a standard phone cable and RJ45 for a Cat 3,5,7 and 9 cable. You need an RJ11 for that amp.

Gotta be careful on the RJ45 cables...some are what they call "Crossover" cables which you would use when connecting a computer to a computer.

Could be the type of Knob you have and not the cord. I had an older knob in the Wife's car (Not the oval, Not the T-series) and it worked fine on a Rf 301s but when I recently installed a P100.1bd the knob no longer worked. I swapped the knob for the Oval knob...no work..swapped for a T-series knob and it worked fine...Go figure. http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/dirol.gif

Archived