toys for tots dec 6 at nymans

civicman

i will bet one more 100 that skittles bass race score will be louder than logans burb

2 12's 2 1500 watt amps vs 2 15's and 2 3000 watt amps

Oh Snap!!!!!!!! :shok: :hairtrick:

if it is it is, dosnt bother me one bit...my truck is plenty loud enough, i can compete in enough clases to make me happy :)

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

what if they tried messing with the amps when the subs werent louder :ehh: hahah jk :pardon:

i hope the jeep will make it.. i know the smell of his coil will but not sure if that thing will... damn i hope we dont have a repeat of the last comp. pictures shittles crying in the minivan crying again.... :01nocomment8so:

:8)

REST IN PARADISE BIG RICH (Sqmonte) never forgotten

Why do you guys ALWAYS dispute on NUMBERS?????

It's such a played out argument, so fucking annoying....

It's 12 fuckin 15's.... It's louder than you... Shut the fuck up...

/Rant

:)

I'm so jealous, it makes me want to club baby seals. That shit gets down HARD!

dont buy from knowledge he will scam you.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/30995-official-knowledge-feedback/

i hope the jeep will make it.. i know the smell of his coil will but not sure if that thing will... damn i hope we dont have a repeat of the last comp. pictures shittles crying in the minivan crying again.... :01nocomment8so:

your just mean this early in the morning.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=29213 "sleeper build"

(1) DC AUDIO Level4XL 10

(2) PowermasterD2700 batteries

ALL FOR SALE

TEAM DC AUDIO

TEAM DIRTFLOORPOOR

2 12s in a jeep with 1/2 the power, less cone area, more cabin to fill, and on music! vs 2 15s, walled, and double the power? If he's bassracin 50s with 12s and a little over 3kw, I'm impressed!

i wish... im definitely not doing 150's bassrace.

if it is it is, dosnt bother me one bit...my truck is plenty loud enough, i can compete in enough clases to make me happy :)

you've always been trying to get louder and complaining about your scores. i think it would bother you a little. not like it maters though, we all know what my score has always been.

i mean kasey said it himself, there is no way i can get that much louder just by doing some tweaking. isnt that right kasey? maybe you should take that bet.

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

woa woa woa. why did i get brought into the shit talking? you and i have always been cool vic. where did this come from?

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

i said one joke. my friends are doing the shit talking. i never once said i was louder.

i thought that was me? :unsure:

see lol.

Archived