Kawasaki Drill *pics*

i didnt have that much cash on me or i would have went dewalt...he did have one makita...pretty damn nice drill

NoFearX18 said:

Nick will bang just about anything.....LMAO....pun intended

On 4/13/2010 at 9:51 AM, meade916 said:

i was like DAMN, Chode is hardcore! he makes james look like a friendly person LOL!

trainman0978 said:

I dont know who is worse with the buttholes Chode or Big P...

thdsig2_zps7dd050e2.jpg

TDHsig1_zps90d6048b.jpg

Team Deadly Hertz / Team DC Audio / Team XS Power

2010 DC AUDIO MEMBER OF THE YEAR!!!

DuckretaryFEAR THE DUCK Durangho Chodes Blowthrough Build Youtube vids Muh Wife

Need DC Audio? Hit me up for pricing!!!

i talked to my dad this morning and he told me that he talked to the guy yesterday and he said that his stuff is guaranteed and not stolen. so we will take his word for it

NoFearX18 said:

Nick will bang just about anything.....LMAO....pun intended

On 4/13/2010 at 9:51 AM, meade916 said:

i was like DAMN, Chode is hardcore! he makes james look like a friendly person LOL!

trainman0978 said:

I dont know who is worse with the buttholes Chode or Big P...

thdsig2_zps7dd050e2.jpg

TDHsig1_zps90d6048b.jpg

Team Deadly Hertz / Team DC Audio / Team XS Power

2010 DC AUDIO MEMBER OF THE YEAR!!!

DuckretaryFEAR THE DUCK Durangho Chodes Blowthrough Build Youtube vids Muh Wife

Need DC Audio? Hit me up for pricing!!!

• 7 months later...

makita = ultimate tools, im a carpenter, and everyday, use a makita circ saw, power saw, drill, angle grinder, they very reliable tools, i picked up my 18V makita for $289 on special at bunnings (our big hardware over here in aus)

ca-f2.jpg

1 12 inch infinity 1240watts...only can fit that in a hilux single cab...

1 infinity 1000 watt mono block...

2 Hifonics Zues 6.5" Components

2 Hifonics Zues Tweeters

2 cross-over boxes

1 run of 4GA

200 Fuse

1 Kenwood Head-deck

makita = ultimate tools, im a carpenter, and everyday, use a makita circ saw, power saw, drill, angle grinder, they very reliable tools, i picked up my 18V makita for $289 on special at bunnings (our big hardware over here in aus)

i second that i just picked up a new makita hammer drill and angle grinder

• 2 weeks later...

lol, i got the same drill for $45 at sams club and its the best drill i ever had besides the dewalt, and the battery lasts long as hell to, u'll love it mang and that light is the shit, its saved my ass a couple times without haveing to use a flashlight, oh and here are some tools that are great n at a low price,

http://www.walmart.com/catalog/product.do?product_id=5691046

i got that^ n the lil check light thing that u plug into the cig lighter checks neg and pos, and plus its got a lil led in it so u can see what ur checking, it turns red for gnd n blue for pos i think and the door tool and other shit has saved me from long time huntin stuff to and it comes with a thing that u can plug ur rcas into and remote wire n run both at one time its sweet, sry not tryin to thred jack

here's a link to my system 99 toyota tacoma , 2 mtx 8000 1504's in a sealed downfire , 1000w memphis amp

here's a link to my other system my 90 geo prizm test car

heres a thread i got of new songs u can dl that are legal = Some Good Bangage/you Can Dl These Free And Legit

redblob.gifbouncing%20blob.gif2yooj7m.pngmodel14.gif

• 2 months later...

i talked to my dad this morning and he told me that he talked to the guy yesterday and he said that his stuff is guaranteed and not stolen. so we will take his word for it

my dad is a cheap ass and bought that same drill

both batteries only lasted about a month so he called and complained and got his mony back

Nice drill bro, not bad for the price if you get a few years out of it. When you upgrade go with Makita.

I bought my Makita 9.6 used 15 years ago and it still beats strong.

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

Nice drill bro, not bad for the price if you get a few years out of it. When you upgrade go with Makita.

I bought my Makita 9.6 used 15 years ago and it still beats strong.

Agreed! every installer i know has a makita drill.

My baby:

Posted Image

and it's big brother...

Posted Image

-Installer for Duke's Car Stereo

2000 Pontiac Grand Prix - Ported Eaton M90 S/C, 3.5" pulley, XS Power Headers, 1.9 Rockers, FWI, Poly Motor Mounts, Custom Tune.

RF T1000-1bdCP and T400-4

Boston Acoustics SPG 555

Kenwood eXcelon 995

RF Punch 6.5" components and MB Quart Premium 6x9"s

Powermaster Alternator, YellowTop D34, Vmax CT1000

Archived