Things were NOT good for me this week....I lost a tire and bent a rim on the way down. Good thing it was about 6 miles from the house. :censored:

I just had to give in to the black cloud following me around this year...I'd have bad luck if I had any at all. I'm sooo fuckin tired of this truck at the moment.......... http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/mad.gif

Wow man, I'm sorry to hear that. I hope all goes well from here on out.

team-2.jpg

Team T3 Audio

Team Sundown Audio

Team O.B.M

Operation Beast Mode

"Believe half of what you see and none of what you hear"

wigglez that was a bit over the top, i dont want to invison dw giving any young lady a "cream pie" let alone "throat babies".

Joe prolly no be there next year! He is leaving us on the eats coast for the west coast. ALL of us SMD members were looking for you boss. Im glad it wasnt something worse.

1997 2 Door Blazer

Bagged & Body Dropped

SBC/TH350

Things were NOT good for me this week....I lost a tire and bent a rim on the way down. Good thing it was about 6 miles from the house. :censored:

I just had to give in to the black cloud following me around this year...I'd have bad luck if I had any at all. I'm sooo fuckin tired of this truck at the moment.......... http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/mad.gif

Ouch, gave ya a call tonight. I have been having problems getting on the forum.... Didnt know you were having a tough time. Sorry you missed the show.

2007 Toyota FJ Cruiser Voo Doo Blue

my upgrades and "build" thread.

My Kulicki Box Build

-Alpine 9887 head unit, KTX-100EQ imprint-( sound quality for dummies! ). - MB Quartz 3.5" in back pillars

-Sundown Audio SAX100.4 - JL Audio 3 way 6.5" component set XR653-CSi ( doors and dash )

-JL Audio 2 way Component set XR650CSi

- Alpine MRD - M1005 - Alpine Type - R 12" subs -- 2 - 12" s in a Pete kulicki designed box.

-Alpine High speed Ipod cable, and KCA-SC100 with Sirius sat. radio

-All wiring is Stinger 12 gauge and HPM Level 3 RCAs, KnuKonceptz Kolossus Power and ground and Big done in 1/0,

-270 sq. ft. of Damplifier Pro, 36 sq. ft. of Overkill Pro, 6 full sheets of Luxury Liner, and a gallon of spectrum-

-2 Powermaster D680 Powercells in back

FINALLY !!! I GOT IT METERED ON THE TERMLAB !!! I did a 140.2 at 42 hertz.

Shoehorn, BFH, forklift,duct tape and some zip ties

OK joe....now its been a week almost....I know you own a TL. lets see some #s mang...DC and DAT combo+ an s-dime= come on mang.....do work son..lol Rich

030407016-1.jpgduck.jpg

banner2.jpg

The only way to get smarter is by playing a smarter opponent..

Bro it's been busy as hell at work this week...I will tell you it does a 154.9 at 30hz right now :D

A half-wit gave you a piece of his mind, and you held on to it.

My Youtube vids...enjoyDC.jpgdcsig-1.jpg2pt8a6w.png

anythings possible with the right build =] we accept visa and mastercard =]

Bro it's been busy as hell at work this week...I will tell you it does a 154.9 at 30hz right now :D

damn! vids lol

Vehicle-2014 Ford Fusion on 20" cruiser alloy obsessions
Subs-4 8" sundown audio E8v3

Sub Amp-Hifonics Brutus Elite 1200.1
box-2.8cubes after all dis tuned to 32hz 4" aero
Mids and highs-2 sets of Memphis PR 6.5 components

Mids amp-Hifonics Brutus Elite 800.4
Deck-Factory Integration
Wiring-Memphis
40sqft of damplifier Pro

http://www.youtube.c...14?feature=mhee

SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER

very nice

you can cook bacon shirtless if you're not a pussy...lol

not hatin, but am i wrong here it looks as if the amp is not grounded its hooked directly to the battery. it that the way it should be.

intr.jpg

DC.jpgDC POWER

Archived