kicker 3-4k watt amp?

Basically what I was gonna say......

And I would love to play with a Warhorse as others probably would but the price tag is just real high ATM, why pay 5-10Gs on the Warhorse when you can get a comparable amp in power or a 3rd that price. I know the Warhorse is probaly much more technologicaly advanced as well as more effecient the X comparable amp, but the price is what keeps most people from using the amp.

Thinking about the Warhorse has had me wondering if they will bring out a 5,000 watt version of it in 2010.?.!.???

I have been thinking about this for a few months now but I'm not sure if its cost effective yet.

Isobaric - Refers to the practice of coupling two drivers together to make them act as one.

"Giving up doesn't always mean you are weak; sometimes it means that you are strong enough to let go."

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

The Destruction of a person builds character.

Terryswork001.png

and whoever put audiopipe in the same class as Kicker needs banned for 3 days.

Isobaric - Refers to the practice of coupling two drivers together to make them act as one.

"Giving up doesn't always mean you are weak; sometimes it means that you are strong enough to let go."

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

The Destruction of a person builds character.

Terryswork001.png

and whoever put audiopipe in the same class as Kicker needs banned for 3 days.

The Kicker isn't great on electrical, and the audipipe does rated power than some, don't know about their lower class but the 3000 and 3500 does rated and some. Hell a guy on Ca.com tested a 3500.1 benches it push 3700 rms at 1 ohm, tested it at .5 and burped it at .25 on 13 Volts I believe. I'm kinda iffy on them myself but if it does what the actual bench mark was than yeah. So for the price point it's a steal, and I wouldn't pay 500 for a 2500.1. Your paying for the name

2003 CHEVY TRAILBLAZER

AKA The Batmobile

Pioneer 6000UB

Sundown SAZ-3000D

2 Audio Q HDC3's

40' of 1/0 Gauge

2 Big Rear Batteries

A 38 HZ Box

KICK ASS!

• 3 weeks later...
Why is it that most other car audio brands have 3000 and 4000 watt amplifiers, where as kicker has a 2500, and warhorse...?

I've always liked my kicker products, just wondering on the lack of equipment.

Yes i always wonder this too. I think i might be lack of products too or something else. I'm not sure. The Kicker zx2500.1 was the most power ful amp they ever made then the warhorse. For some reason, i have notice kicker update their zx2500.1 model from 2005 to 06 or 07. Not sure because i know the newers zx2500.1 look diferent than the old zx2500.1 but maybe the circuit board might be much better. I was hoping they would bring zx3500.1 but i think it all depend on the sales..

• 2 weeks later...

kicker is a good brand for the price and i am guessing they dont make bigger amps because of sales..Rockford fosgate dosent make amps bigger than 2500 besides the 15k. i think because they learn their lesson that big amps dont sell as much. 2500 you just make money faster.

2-18" Fi Btls

2-RF T2500-1bd

box 14cu.ft after displacement tuned @ 32hz.

Socal Box Designer/builder

• 4 weeks later...

I can see RF always have something good than Kicker. They always have something good about RF. They so many different amp model from RF.

kicker is a good brand for the price and i am guessing they dont make bigger amps because of sales..Rockford fosgate dosent make amps bigger than 2500 besides the 15k. i think because they learn their lesson that big amps dont sell as much. 2500 you just make money faster.

best answer....some of the other brands basically have two amps in one case, that may be considered a 4K amp, or two 2K amps, all depends on how you look at it. But 'general' concensus why most manufactures don't make them, is sales...there is just a small percentage of buyers.

Behind every great man....is an underwear tag!

Archived