dont think honda's are slow because you pwn3d the ricer who put a 20 ft tall wing that weighs 500lbs on his car.

I gotta ask...Maybe I don't get it, cause I'm not into the scene or something, but what really is the point of putting a tail on a front wheel drive car? Don't even dare tell me it's to keep traction..cause I'll start LMAO :lol:

2k6 Dodge Ram 2500...CUMMINS POWERED - SOLD

I gotta ask...Maybe I don't get it, cause I'm not into the scene or something, but what really is the point of putting a tail on a front wheel drive car? Don't even dare tell me it's to keep traction..cause I'll start LMAO :lol:

lol. my grandmother asked me that the other day when we drove by a sentra with a big aluminum wing.

610EUROs

well if you were doing about 140+ in a hard turn and you had the right amount of downforce adjusted...it could help keep the ass end from sliding out. so dont you see why these cars that people drive every day need them :lol:

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=29213 "sleeper build"

(1) DC AUDIO Level4XL 10

(2) PowermasterD2700 batteries

ALL FOR SALE

TEAM DC AUDIO

TEAM DIRTFLOORPOOR

well technically if you get a body kit with giant wings on the front bumper then if you fall off a cliff youll be able to "glide" down to safety. HAH see if you can do that with a diesel truck :lol:

its been on pinks. the episode is on all the time. he says " its a 13 second truck". diesel trucks are tanks. in no other kind of racing can you have 700 hp and only run 13's..

dude the rules on pinks are that you build a 10 second car. that truck is deep into the 10 easily. there is no way it ran a 13 anything. i ran a 12.58 against it and it totally whipped my arse buy atleast 15 lengths.

----reference's----

meade916

Make: Ford

Year: 2002

Model: Mustang V6

Hp: 300 something

Torque: not sure

Modifications:

Complete cold air intake

True dual exhaust (2 cats 2 muffs) Flow masters

Dual subframe connectors

Kotegi Shocks

springs

lowered

Falkin tires

Transmission cooler

performance chip

more, just to lazy to type it lol

Posted Image

huh? did u say something?

1986 GMC Sierra Classic

350ci

Vortec heads

.486 lift Comp Cams camshaft

1:6 Roller Rockers

Edelbrock Performer intake

Holley 650 cfm vacuum secondary 4bbl carb,

9.6:1 compression

TH350 tranny

about 400hp

it gets the job done

First Gen Xterra: Always changing

DNX 690HD

RF 360.3
RF T3002
RF T4004
RF T10001bd
Silver Flute 6.5"s
Tang Band 1" Tweeters
Sundown X18 in 7cubes net tuned to 32hz

Trust me .25 Blows your Load.

dude the rules on pinks are that you build a 10 second car. that truck is deep into the 10 easily. there is no way it ran a 13 anything. i ran a 12.58 against it and it totally whipped my arse buy atleast 15 lengths.

pinks has no rule that says you build a 10 second car. you run whatever you say your bringing and they put you up against a car or truck that runs the same times give or take a couple hundreths, maybe a tenth of a second.

i dont drive the truck, nor have it seen it in person. but if you watch pinks he says dirct quote" its a 13 second vehicle" and he goes up against a little truck with much less hp that keeps up with him. the smaller truck loses in the end because he runs out of spray on the last pass, and with no spray you cant expect any truck built for spray to be anywhere near as quick.

610EUROs

pinks has no rule that says you build a 10 second car. you run whatever you say your bringing and they put you up against a car or truck that runs the same times give or take a couple hundreths, maybe a tenth of a second.

i dont drive the truck, nor have it seen it in person. but if you watch pinks he says dirct quote" its a 13 second vehicle" and he goes up against a little truck with much less hp that keeps up with him. the smaller truck loses in the end because he runs out of spray on the last pass, and with no spray you cant expect any truck built for spray to be anywhere near as quick.

direct quote from ali afshar with the world quickest " i built this to run a 16 second quarter mile". now if i remember right he ran a 8 sec 1/4mile. just because you say your truck or car is slow does not mean it is.

----reference's----

meade916

Archived