Let me see if I understand this..................

dont forget we feed and protect half the world yet were the fucking assholes -

All SMD products + MORE available at my store here! https://wccaraudio.com/ 
wc2022-red-black-whitebg_1667625898__08138.original.png.02e514af82dce531edf1aa4a36851c60.png

Subscribe to My Youtube Channel! Over 1,000,000 subscribers strong! Turn on your notifications!
http://www.youtube.com/meade916

Follow My Instagram! Daily live feeds from the shop, exclusive content way before it hits my Youtube channel...and little squares with photo's in them :D
http://www.instagram.com/meade916

The Official SMD Facebook fan Page
https://www.facebook.com/SteveMeadeDesigns/

Follow my Tweet (Twitter)
http://www.Twitter.com/meade916

Thats Democrat's For you!!

Aren't they Doing America Great!!

Democrat, republican, dosn't fucking matter, nobody does shit about illegals entering America because they don't want to be the bad guy and fuck up thier shot at re-election. Remember, those illegals usually got family that vote. And despite what the media tells you, its more minorities voting each election than you may think. Bottom line, party doesn't matter.

SMD Super Seller

My Feedback Thread

So most USA laws don't make sense and this gets pointed out?

Why not point some of these out instead?

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>">
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

I think that we're not very deep in debt thanks to illegal immigrants, I say this because besides illegal immigrants how many other people do you think will be ok with getting paid Min. Wage? And again, no I'm not one of the ones taking advantage of out government, I'm far from even getting help from them since my family "earns to much" but we're just breaking even every month but that's a problem with the gov. too.

Honestly, I'm sorry if this offends someone but if you're getting you're job taken away by illegal immigrants then you deserve it because that pretty much you were not being productive. Plus, as American we have tons of opportunities to be successful and if you're fighting with illegal immigrants for a job then it's obvious those opportunities weren't taken advantage of.

i wasn't fighting for the job there i got and i quit but those positions could have been filled with TRUE AMERICANS that need our help first.. Take care of our own before we help people who dont care about our laws and the laws that you pointed out dont hurt anyone really but i like the ohio law now i know i can act like a complete jackass on sunday and not be arrested :rolleyes:

Johns.jpgSuburban Coming Soon

Thats Democrat's For you!!

Aren't they Doing America Great!!

They Completely DISCUST ME!!!

For All the Idiots Who voted for This moron Obama (sp) Now were giving out free health care!

IF YOU CANT AFFORD HEALTH CARE, TUFF LUCK! THAT MEANS YOUR PROLLY ON WELFARE AND SUCKING MORE OF MY HARD EARNED MONEY!

shut up foo u know you dont work!

REST IN PARADISE BIG RICH (Sqmonte) never forgotten

Why do you guys ALWAYS dispute on NUMBERS?????

It's such a played out argument, so fucking annoying....

It's 12 fuckin 15's.... It's louder than you... Shut the fuck up...

/Rant

:)

I'm so jealous, it makes me want to club baby seals. That shit gets down HARD!

dont buy from knowledge he will scam you.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/30995-official-knowledge-feedback/

Honestly, I'm sorry if this offends someone but if you're getting you're job taken away by illegal immigrants then you deserve it because that pretty much you were not being productive. Plus, as American we have tons of opportunities to be successful and if you're fighting with illegal immigrants for a job then it's obvious those opportunities weren't taken advantage of.

NO!!

Mexicans Will Work For $7nhr! Cuz they will Pack 75 people in a 2 bedroom condo!

Now Construction companys Would rather pay 2 $7 mexcians Than 1 $14 dollar american!

WWW.OSGINDUSTRIES.COM

I LOVE HATER'S

How do you figure they don't get much from the things I pointed out?

A DRIVERS LICENSE

A SOCIAL SECURITY CARD

WELFARE

FOOD STAMPS

AND, FREE HEALTH CARE?

Total up the number of people here illegally and the cost THAT US TAXPAYERS FOOT THE BILL FOR, to allow them free healthcare, food stamps, welfare and the other benefits that go along with having a drivers license and SS# in this country and make me believe it's "not much". I've been here my whole life and I don't get free healthcare so why should I be ok with someone here illegally can get that WHILE I PAY FOR MINE AND THEIRS??!! If anything it should be the other way around. Illegals should be penalized for breaking our laws, not given breaks and pampered until they feel the need to comply with them.

1) A driver's license doesn't really cost anyone anything, it actually makes them put more money into the system because they have to buy insurance.

2) Social Security is now BS, by the time anyone can claim it they're gonna get like $5 if they're lucky.

3) Welfare, there are plenty American citizens that are really TAKING ADVANTAGE of that so that shouldn't even be considered an argument.

4) Food Stamps, same as welfare.

And

5) Free Health Care, don't make me laugh, have you seen the things they get out of that, it's a joke, do you not watch tv, it's even pointed out there, the doctors now who has money and who doesn't, if they know someone is really ill but has this "Free Health Care" they'll just give them a pain killer or something and just brush them off.

And about you're little rant, they are paying for their insurance, but nobody sees it like that, they work all year long just to get by, pay taxes every time they buy something, pay rent, pay everything like you and me, and when tax time comes around what do the get? NOTHING because they're illegal.

TEAM FLEX ISSUES

Car: 1985 Oldsmobile Delta 88 Royal

24" Rims

HU: 7" Carputer, Planet Audio EQ, iPhone.

Coax: T3 Audio 4" speakers

Subs: 2x 18" T3 Audio TSNS (walled)

Sub Amp: DC 9k

SOON TO COME

T3 Audio 6x9s

MB Quarts 6.5" comp set

MAYBE ADDED

2nd DC 9k

NO!!

Mexicans Will Work For $7nhr! Cuz they will Pack 75 people in a 2 bedroom condo!

Now Construction companys Would rather pay 2 $7 mexcians Than 1 $14 dollar american!

extremely true and obviously the guy who you responded too doesn't understand how a buisness works and is to stupid to figure out why they would hire ppl they dont have to pay as much for.. Companies look to make as much money as possible and if they can hire more people for the same or less cost they will even if they are less qualified SO IT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH LOSING OUR JOBS TO ILLEGAL WORKERS

Johns.jpgSuburban Coming Soon

NO!!

I doubt that since law suits cost plenty, especially in the construction business. So I don't think a company will risk millions just to get a couple extra workers in.

TEAM FLEX ISSUES

Car: 1985 Oldsmobile Delta 88 Royal

24" Rims

HU: 7" Carputer, Planet Audio EQ, iPhone.

Coax: T3 Audio 4" speakers

Subs: 2x 18" T3 Audio TSNS (walled)

Sub Amp: DC 9k

SOON TO COME

T3 Audio 6x9s

MB Quarts 6.5" comp set

MAYBE ADDED

2nd DC 9k

Archived