Let me see if I understand this..................

1) A driver's license doesn't really cost anyone anything, it actually makes them put more money into the system because they have to buy insurance.

2) Social Security is now BS, by the time anyone can claim it they're gonna get like $5 if they're lucky.

3) Welfare, there are plenty American citizens that are really TAKING ADVANTAGE of that so that shouldn't even be considered an argument.

4) Food Stamps, same as welfare.

And

5) Free Health Care, don't make me laugh, have you seen the things they get out of that, it's a joke, do you not watch tv, it's even pointed out there, the doctors now who has money and who doesn't, if they know someone is really ill but has this "Free Health Care" they'll just give them a pain killer or something and just brush them off.

And about you're little rant, they are paying for their insurance, but nobody sees it like that, they work all year long just to get by, pay taxes every time they buy something, pay rent, pay everything like you and me, and when tax time comes around what do the get? NOTHING because they're illegal.

GOOD!!! They shouldnt!

Are You Mexicano...? Is this why you getting so Hasty over this..? Berto..?

WWW.OSGINDUSTRIES.COM

I LOVE HATER'S

OREALY!?

you spelt it wrong its orale :rofl: na jp jp dont get mad rosie. but ya its insane how shit works. i had a family member that came here just to fuckup he would get deported and run his ass right back here. what gets me is i use to work with a bunch of mexicans they would always complain about how it sucks here. gtfo out if you dont like it :good:

REST IN PARADISE BIG RICH (Sqmonte) never forgotten

Why do you guys ALWAYS dispute on NUMBERS?????

It's such a played out argument, so fucking annoying....

It's 12 fuckin 15's.... It's louder than you... Shut the fuck up...

/Rant

:)

I'm so jealous, it makes me want to club baby seals. That shit gets down HARD!

dont buy from knowledge he will scam you.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/30995-official-knowledge-feedback/

I doubt that since law suits cost plenty, especially in the construction business. So I don't think a company will risk millions just to get a couple extra workers in.

Ask ANYBODY in the Construction Buisness!!!!

When your on a Site working, How many White people do you See..?

Maybe out of the 4-500 people there working 35 of them are white!

WWW.OSGINDUSTRIES.COM

I LOVE HATER'S

1) A driver's license doesn't really cost anyone anything, it actually makes them put more money into the system because they have to buy insurance.

2) Social Security is now BS, by the time anyone can claim it they're gonna get like $5 if they're lucky.

3) Welfare, there are plenty American citizens that are really TAKING ADVANTAGE of that so that shouldn't even be considered an argument.

4) Food Stamps, same as welfare.

And

5) Free Health Care, don't make me laugh, have you seen the things they get out of that, it's a joke, do you not watch tv, it's even pointed out there, the doctors now who has money and who doesn't, if they know someone is really ill but has this "Free Health Care" they'll just give them a pain killer or something and just brush them off.

And about you're little rant, they are paying for their insurance, but nobody sees it like that, they work all year long just to get by, pay taxes every time they buy something, pay rent, pay everything like you and me, and when tax time comes around what do the get? NOTHING because they're illegal.

Why are you defending the people that are here illegally? Shit, $5 S.S. for 10 million illegals is alot of money right. We're paying for that shit. I don't give a fuck if its fifty cents each, if you want to come here there are legal ways to do it. God damn, I didn't get a free ride, why the fuck should I pay ANYTHING for any body else?

SMD Super Seller

My Feedback Thread

Berto..your def got something againt this. like your for illegals to be here....his point is in other countries they are keeping illegals out that shouldnt be there and we are spending money on these illegals so they can have a free life yet our own fuckin citizens cant get help...there told to get a job (which i think is great) or they get a piss ass welfare which could have been used for our own citizens to get a little more but instead its more spreadout towards those who shouldnt be here.

as far as welfare goes...i think thats a complete waste of money too. i can understand unempolyment. people get laid off because of hard times...but to hand someone money that doesnt even have the slightest ounce of ambition to get off their ass and get a job when they can just have a baby and get another 6 months of free money is just fuckin rediculous. MY MONEY I EARNED goes to those fuckers.

you know how mad i was sitting at the unemployment building (had to drop a friend off) and he gets back in and i say..."you know that money came from my pocket"...and he says "good lookin out my dude...ill be picking up some more next week" he was only joking and he was frantically searching for a new job (which he has a good one now) but the people who have that mentality and DONT look for a job just piss me off...these people are getting as much as me WORKING MY ASS OFF A FULL WEEK and they dont have a job. and some dont even want to look for one. for those looking and doing something this doesnt reguard you...but people who are lazy, dont even care...getting free money just pisses me off. when im out there busting my ass to pay off my car note and insurance and gas and food...and more each and every month.

so back to illegals...it pisses me off that money is comming from my pocket to support them..when they shouldnt be here any fucking way...and they have no taxes so they dont even contribute back.

NoFearX18 said:

Nick will bang just about anything.....LMAO....pun intended

On 4/13/2010 at 9:51 AM, meade916 said:

i was like DAMN, Chode is hardcore! he makes james look like a friendly person LOL!

trainman0978 said:

I dont know who is worse with the buttholes Chode or Big P...

thdsig2_zps7dd050e2.jpg

TDHsig1_zps90d6048b.jpg

Team Deadly Hertz / Team DC Audio / Team XS Power

2010 DC AUDIO MEMBER OF THE YEAR!!!

DuckretaryFEAR THE DUCK Durangho Chodes Blowthrough Build Youtube vids Muh Wife

Need DC Audio? Hit me up for pricing!!!

one last thing...why are you defending them so much?

NoFearX18 said:

Nick will bang just about anything.....LMAO....pun intended

On 4/13/2010 at 9:51 AM, meade916 said:

i was like DAMN, Chode is hardcore! he makes james look like a friendly person LOL!

trainman0978 said:

I dont know who is worse with the buttholes Chode or Big P...

thdsig2_zps7dd050e2.jpg

TDHsig1_zps90d6048b.jpg

Team Deadly Hertz / Team DC Audio / Team XS Power

2010 DC AUDIO MEMBER OF THE YEAR!!!

DuckretaryFEAR THE DUCK Durangho Chodes Blowthrough Build Youtube vids Muh Wife

Need DC Audio? Hit me up for pricing!!!

4) Food Stamps, same as welfare.And

obviously you haven't tried to get a higher education or you'd know what you just said it complete and total BS most of the americans that are getting help from government programs have jobs or are looking for jobs and trying to better themselves but because of their situations they can't get hired or find jobs. This is because of the amount of people who are more qualifed to do the same job. And they shouldn't get any taxes back because they dont have taxes taken out of their pay checks like we do.. We pay more then them so we deserve more plus there is this little fact that its OUR COUNTRY not theirs!

Johns.jpgSuburban Coming Soon

Berto..your def got something againt this. like your for illegals to be here....his point is in other countries they are keeping illegals out that shouldnt be there and we are spending money on these illegals so they can have a free life yet our own fuckin citizens cant get help...there told to get a job (which i think is great) or they get a piss ass welfare which could have been used for our own citizens to get a little more but instead its more spreadout towards those who shouldnt be here.

as far as welfare goes...i think thats a complete waste of money too. i can understand unempolyment. people get laid off because of hard times...but to hand someone money that doesnt even have the slightest ounce of ambition to get off their ass and get a job when they can just have a baby and get another 6 months of free money is just fuckin rediculous. MY MONEY I EARNED goes to those fuckers.

you know how mad i was sitting at the unemployment building (had to drop a friend off) and he gets back in and i say..."you know that money came from my pocket"...and he says "good lookin out my dude...ill be picking up some more next week" he was only joking and he was frantically searching for a new job (which he has a good one now) but the people who have that mentality and DONT look for a job just piss me off...these people are getting as much as me WORKING MY ASS OFF A FULL WEEK and they dont have a job. and some dont even want to look for one. for those looking and doing something this doesnt reguard you...but people who are lazy, dont even care...getting free money just pisses me off. when im out there busting my ass to pay off my car note and insurance and gas and food...and more each and every month.

so back to illegals...it pisses me off that money is comming from my pocket to support them..when they shouldnt be here any fucking way...and they have no taxes so they dont even contribute back.

XMF2 ^^^

Couldn't have said it any better!

WWW.OSGINDUSTRIES.COM

I LOVE HATER'S

Archived