Why is it called black friday?

whatever it means, im getting up at 5:30 and going straight to best buy :D

i was thinking leave the 12 sitting in the box in the hole and duck tape from the bottom of the sub to the bottom of the baffle so the sub doesnt free air. would that work?

im sleeping in....while all yall save 20 bucks ill just wait and have extra sleep and not have to wait in a long ass line and a bunch of people fighting over shit.

NoFearX18 said:

Nick will bang just about anything.....LMAO....pun intended

On 4/13/2010 at 9:51 AM, meade916 said:

i was like DAMN, Chode is hardcore! he makes james look like a friendly person LOL!

trainman0978 said:

I dont know who is worse with the buttholes Chode or Big P...

thdsig2_zps7dd050e2.jpg

TDHsig1_zps90d6048b.jpg

Team Deadly Hertz / Team DC Audio / Team XS Power

2010 DC AUDIO MEMBER OF THE YEAR!!!

DuckretaryFEAR THE DUCK Durangho Chodes Blowthrough Build Youtube vids Muh Wife

Need DC Audio? Hit me up for pricing!!!

i did it a few years back, it sucked, never ever doing it again

i just go in on sat and hold up the flyer and waive cash and tell em to honor it. i legit saw a guy buy 13 lcd tv's...that were 20percent off, and all i could think was "damn, someone should tell him about the internet...those things are like 40percent off all the damn time"

Build: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...hl=avalon+build

monster/rockford/kicker/stinger cables, pioneer source, jbl highs/amps, kinetik/shuriken batts, iraggi alt, dei security, dc subs(atleast for now)

Team DC

That blows my mind. So now, whenever we say the word black, we're suddenly racist, no matter the context, even when it has nothing to do with a race? Ugh.

I agree with this 100%

But I was up @ 440am this morning and bought a good amount of stuff.. Most of it for myself because of some of the sick deals out there and I don't have a ton of xmas shopping to do for others.. I bought a 42" plasma for just under $500 for my bedroom and got a 32" plasma for $298 for my guest room. Right there alone I saved over $600 if I wanted the same 2 TVs a few days later. I got my mother an Amethyst ring w/ pink sapphires + 1/4kt of diamonds, Amethyst drop necklace + 1/5kt diamond surrounding the Amethyst and a pair of Amethyst + diamond earrings. All of it was set in 14k gold and originally was over $1500 for all 3 pieces and I ended up paying only $360 for all of it. It was 60% off, then I had a flyer for 25% off of that and then another 20% off that price because I opened a Macy's CC.

Then I hit Sears and bought myself a new router, router table, and new bits... All of which was 50% off of listed price and then 30% off of that when using a Sears card. I bought a few more things here and there but nothing else big though.

All in all if I were to have purchased everything I bought a few days later, I would have paid over $2000 more than I did pay. This is why I always go out on black friday w/ a female friend of mine and we each make a list so we don't waste away the entire day just browsing for things. I'll catch up on my sleep tonite and enjoy my new toys today.

1998 Ford Explorer Eddie Bauer... New setup, old ride... QX56 is staying stock til I get loud... It's only getting walled off if I don't meet my goal @ SBN.

Pioneer AVIC-N2

(12) 12" RE SXs old model.... (3) AB VFL 500.1 @ 1ohm each

Dual 300amp Ohio Gen alts.... (10) Northstar NSB-125s

26ft3 @ 33hz w/ a ton of port area

156.5 @ 40hz @ dash, Db Drag style / 153.2 Bassrace

im sleeping in....while all yall save 20 bucks ill just wait and have extra sleep and not have to wait in a long ass line and a bunch of people fighting over shit.

And not get the B stock all of them are getting just to save a few bucks. :)

Edited by sayhuh?

10501650_10203332501847103_1859383749711

Blown

i was at wal mart @ 2 am lol... i got that $198 laptop.

Head Unit: Pioneer Premier Deh-600ub

Front Stage: (2) Whip Audio 8" Mid-Bass (2) Whip Auido 6" Mid & (2) Audiopipe ATX-3720

Amps: (2) Cadence TXA300-4 :D

Amp Kit: Knukonceptz

Coming Soon: already ordered

Sub: 2 DD T1508's

Amp: Sundown saz-1500

Tired of the lag? Come get crunk!

Its called Black Friday because black ppl can finally afford to buy expensive things

rvvb0w.gif

J/K

2015 Mazda 6

JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm

2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i

NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical