Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

wow i read some of the post and its funny shit....looks like im a angry gangster who kills everyone who trys to tell me to turn it down.....grrrrrr seriously we are driving past you for a few seconds with the boom and ur old ass is on the lawn mower for hours..we need to create a site called fuckloweringtheboomlowerthemower.org! :rolleyes:

MMM BASS OATS..ITS WHAT I HAVE FOR BREAKFAST

2 AudioQue HDC3 18'' subs

Rockford Fosgate T1 6.5 mids

MMATS 2000.05

XS Power D1200

Knukonceptz 1/0

Pioneer Premier DEH-P490iB

" Shit I can roll a blunt better than those bitches in Havana!"- Uncle Elroy

Guest Nismofreak
Posted

wow i read some of the post and its funny shit....looks like im a angry gangster who kills everyone who trys to tell me to turn it down.....grrrrrr seriously we are driving past you for a few seconds with the boom and ur old ass is on the lawn mower for hours..we need to create a site called fuckloweringtheboomlowerthemower.org! :rolleyes:

LMFAO :lol: . That would be a good name.
Posted

seriously...i might make a name and act like im for lowering the boom find out where that les dude lives go to his house for a meeting act like im interested and when i go to leave......... play some bass mekanik

MMM BASS OATS..ITS WHAT I HAVE FOR BREAKFAST

2 AudioQue HDC3 18'' subs

Rockford Fosgate T1 6.5 mids

MMATS 2000.05

XS Power D1200

Knukonceptz 1/0

Pioneer Premier DEH-P490iB

" Shit I can roll a blunt better than those bitches in Havana!"- Uncle Elroy

Posted

seriously...i might make a name and act like im for lowering the boom find out where that les dude lives go to his house for a meeting act like im interested and when i go to leave......... play some bass mekanik

lol!
Posted

lol!

ha i was taking a shit reading a crutchfeild when i thought of it.

MMM BASS OATS..ITS WHAT I HAVE FOR BREAKFAST

2 AudioQue HDC3 18'' subs

Rockford Fosgate T1 6.5 mids

MMATS 2000.05

XS Power D1200

Knukonceptz 1/0

Pioneer Premier DEH-P490iB

" Shit I can roll a blunt better than those bitches in Havana!"- Uncle Elroy

Posted

naw every "BOOM CAR" should have one ;)

MMM BASS OATS..ITS WHAT I HAVE FOR BREAKFAST

2 AudioQue HDC3 18'' subs

Rockford Fosgate T1 6.5 mids

MMATS 2000.05

XS Power D1200

Knukonceptz 1/0

Pioneer Premier DEH-P490iB

" Shit I can roll a blunt better than those bitches in Havana!"- Uncle Elroy

Posted

I don't have a 150+, but man I would love to have one of those stickers..Seems to me like that Lowertheboom website is made up of a couple of wankers if you ask me..I don't know about you guys but I would kill to have one of those stickers..!! Do tell, how do we get one?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 472 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...