Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

I don't have a 150+, but man I would love to have one of those stickers..Seems to me like that Lowertheboom website is made up of a couple of wankers if you ask me..I don't know about you guys but I would kill to have one of those stickers..!! Do tell, how do we get one?

yes mr.galacticmonkey... DO tell :huh:

MMM BASS OATS..ITS WHAT I HAVE FOR BREAKFAST

2 AudioQue HDC3 18'' subs

Rockford Fosgate T1 6.5 mids

MMATS 2000.05

XS Power D1200

Knukonceptz 1/0

Pioneer Premier DEH-P490iB

" Shit I can roll a blunt better than those bitches in Havana!"- Uncle Elroy

Posted

I actually got one! It should be law that any 150+db car should have one.

Posted Image

DUDE I HAVE TO HAVE ONE P.M. ME ASAP I WILL PAYPAL YOU FOR THECOST + SHIPPING MAKE IT 2!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Some people need a sympathetic pat... on the head...with my hammer

Scientia est Vox

"In Nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti"clover.gif

DONT BE AFRAID TO USE THE SEARCH BUTTON!!!

SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER

Roscoe.jpg

Posted

I know someone can have them made..If you guys have one made get in touch with me to..I am in for sure...

Posted

OMG i want one. Let me know wen these things are availible.

System Specs:

Alpine SWR-1542D 15" sub

Sealed Subwoofer Box

MTX mxa 6001 Class D 774watts RMS @ 2ohms

MTX Bass Knob

Pioneer 6.5's in doors

MTX Thunderdome 6x9 in rear

Stinger 1 Farad capacitor

80 amp stinger fuse

BIG 3 in 4 gauge wire

4 gauge power/ground wire

JVC MP3 CD Car Deck (KD-G320)

12 gauge Monster speaker wire to Sub

16 gauge Stinger speaker wire to doors

Stinger Gold Plated Battery Terminals

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 392 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...