Just got the answer ans will be done this week or early next! 6x6 is 8.00 12 x 12 is10.00 shipped

I ordered 5 of each so I will be taking names by p.m. if interested...

Some people need a sympathetic pat... on the head...with my hammer

Scientia est Vox

"In Nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti"clover.gif

DONT BE AFRAID TO USE THE SEARCH BUTTON!!!

SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER

Roscoe.jpg

Just got the answer ans will be done this week or early next! 6x6 is 8.00 12 x 12 is10.00 shipped

I ordered 5 of each so I will be taking names by p.m. if interested...

Scientia est Vox

SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER

Roscoe.jpg

i dunno about you guys but i want one of these stickers for my car

Posted Image

i mean cmon thats so corny you just wanna throw it on for some laughs

i dont see why people would worry about them. about 90% of the "facts" on that site are totally false so theyre obviously not going anywhere lol

I have a paypal account to send the money to:

[email protected]

p.m. if you send the money with what size youwant will not ship till money is recieved. if I am out I will let you know and will get more made I am down to 4 12 x 12 and still have 5 6 x 6

Scientia est Vox

SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER

Roscoe.jpg

This is quoted from some douchebag in fl.

FL US "I hate these loud ""boom cars"". They are a menace to society. My walls shake when the local thug rides by in his ""boom car"". I am currently talking with my county attorney and county commission about passing a law allowing the confiscation of such equipment, along with the impounding of all vehicles equipped in such a way as to disturb the peace.

If some pig trys to take my shit cuz some ole lady is bitchin, its gonna be on like donkey kong, I respect neighborhoods and stoplights but freeways and shit we should be allowed to playour stuff all we want, at 70 mph you dont have to listen to it too long.

xa-1.gif

LoL I want too see this....

Fire in the hole!!! rofl

OK US "Boom car nonsense just has to be stopped. I'm a Vietnam Vet with PTSD and the loud booming and vibrations of the infrasound causes me to have artillery shell, mortar shell, and 122mm rocket fire flashbacks. I often roll onto the floor and grab for a nonexistant M-16 and steel helmet.....(and I even take prescription meds to control it). ear plugs are ineffective.....and the sleep deprivation is complicating things tremendously."

As I see it, the only real solution is Federal regulation of automotive sound systems. I would like to see regulations emcompassing the following restrictions: 1) Restriction on the size (in overall surface area) of speakers, and the depth of speaker cones, as well as the allowable weight of speaker magnets, applicable to all OEM and aftermarket equipment. 2) A restriction on the number of speakers allowed in a vehicle, with the restriction applicable to every class of vehicle extant. 3) A restriction on the power of amplifiers, both OEM and aftermarket; my suggestion here would be to examine the wattage of lower-end OEM systems and restrict wattages to a level somewhere in the range of wattages found in such systems. 4) A complete ban on pre-amplifiers. 5) A complete ban on sub-woofers. 6) A complete ban on the installation of additional batteries in automobiles; only the OEM battery setup should be permitted. 7) A requirement that all sound system equipment designs, whether OEM or aftermarket, be submitted for Federal approval before being permitted for sale or distribution. I would also like to see a class of Federal violation created for drivers who violate such regulations, with a system of Federal enforcement; local jurisdiction enforcement is a complete joke. I would also want to see regulations concerning such sound systems enacted with NO "grandfathering" whatever; drivers of vehicles in violation of new regulations should be required to remove the equipment completely. Again, these systems are dangerous to both the drivers of the vehicles so equipped, and to the public at large. PLEASE help stop this horrendous auditory assault!

Ok, with all that is wrong with this world. These people sit here and bitch about loud stereos that you hear for 30 seconds as someone drives past your house. What if we where at war, and the US was being attacked, and all you hear is bombs constantly exploding. Just what we need is our goverment to worry about a damn car stereos when there are way more important and dangerious things going on in the world.

If there was a way to find out where these people live, I would park outside their house and play a 60hz test tone for a hour straight waving my middle finger out the window...

This reminds me of the news yesturday with all the old people straight up b!tching becuase the price of a stamp was raised to 41 cents from 39 cents.. Damn people 2cents isnt going to make you go broke, you can find that walking down the street. Why worry about this small crap that is a waste of time to even open your mouth about and save your breath for the daily 5-10 cent rise in gas prices..

Archived