Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

i down right hate that website

MMM BASS OATS..ITS WHAT I HAVE FOR BREAKFAST

2 AudioQue HDC3 18'' subs

Rockford Fosgate T1 6.5 mids

MMATS 2000.05

XS Power D1200

Knukonceptz 1/0

Pioneer Premier DEH-P490iB

" Shit I can roll a blunt better than those bitches in Havana!"- Uncle Elroy

Posted

Don't forget the pissy cry-baby ass panzy young ppl who hate BASS! They're probaly the ones who really started this piss-site.

THE GRADUATE 10:18:2007

Posted

If some people were more responsible when driving through certain areas I doubt we would be reading that website at all.

DCSOUNDsig.jpg

2006 SPLMAX Bass Race Competitor of the Year

2006 Bass Race 156 points

Team DC Sounds

Team Maxxsonics

Team HR

Team Second Skin

Team Hooker Audio

http://dcsoundlab.com/

2006 Bass Race 156 points

2008 Starting from scratch

Posted

The day the old farts take away my right to extreme bass is the day I take away their licenses. Sure, Steve's car is loud but at least he can drive it. I dunno if you guys get it much in america, but do the old farts drive like maniacs or can't drive at all?

Cheers,

Mick

Work;
DiGiCo D1 Live / MIDAS Heratige 1000 / MIDAS Venice
Meyer Sound CQ-1's, CQ-2's, PSW-2's
RAMSA Monitor Amplifiers
P.Audio Monitors
BSS OMNIDRIVE and Soundweb
DBX 231 and Klark Teknik DN360 EQ's
RCF TT22A
RCF ART320

Posted

FUCK YES MICK

SMDMafiaGodsmack2.jpg

"No poor dumb bastard ever won a war by dying for his country. He did it by making the other poor dumb bastard for his country."

George Patton

Posted

The day the old farts take away my right to extreme bass is the day I take away their licenses. Sure, Steve's car is loud but at least he can drive it. I dunno if you guys get it much in america, but do the old farts drive like maniacs or can't drive at all?

Cheers,

Mick

dude its so bad over here television shows make fun of it like southpark..i dunno if you've heard of it...

MMM BASS OATS..ITS WHAT I HAVE FOR BREAKFAST

2 AudioQue HDC3 18'' subs

Rockford Fosgate T1 6.5 mids

MMATS 2000.05

XS Power D1200

Knukonceptz 1/0

Pioneer Premier DEH-P490iB

" Shit I can roll a blunt better than those bitches in Havana!"- Uncle Elroy

Posted

Yeah mang, I've seen that episode, I love south park. I just didn't know if it was a big thing in America. In Australia, we have a lot of fogies that drive around thinking that their reflexes are as good as the day they were born. You get fogies doing 50km/h in a 100 zone and cutting people off, it's shit.....

Cheers,

Mick

Work;
DiGiCo D1 Live / MIDAS Heratige 1000 / MIDAS Venice
Meyer Sound CQ-1's, CQ-2's, PSW-2's
RAMSA Monitor Amplifiers
P.Audio Monitors
BSS OMNIDRIVE and Soundweb
DBX 231 and Klark Teknik DN360 EQ's
RCF TT22A
RCF ART320

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   1 Member, 1 Anonymous, 6202 Guests (See full list)

×
×
  • Create New...