You know we can shut the world down... It will not take much to make our GPS system off line to non military/govt agencies. The govy can start recouping some money off the leeches

BTW, I would buy American made products if they were made in the USA, and I do, but to assemble china made products and say they are made in the USA like most of our audio equipment is BS

And as for vehicles, the domestic line of vehicles here are pretty crappy compared to what i see on a daily basis

The USA needs it's balls back... too bad Ronny RayGun is deceased... he had some balls...

SMD SuperSeller VerifiedJbondoXJames Shields

people think china runs us because they make all of our stuff. but the honest truth is if we only bought stuff we made... a large part of the world would go broke. i like that feeling

we can make great stuff but it just so happens we as Americans do not want to pay for it. sad truth

-Matt

2005 Dodge Magnum RT
JVC KD-AVX1

2 PPI S580.2

Obsidian Audio ST1 Horn Tweeters

PRV 8MB450s

Audio Legion 3500.1D

2 RE MT 18s

360 ah LiFePO4 Battery
SHCA 2/0

155.2 @ 29 hz

Kicker CVR 15's build
DD 3512e build
Mini T-Line Build
(6) 8s Build
Nightshade 15s Wall Build
Magnum AB XFL 12s Build
Newest Magnum Build

us Canadians got our Maple Syrup lol

Team S.M.D.

Maritime Car Audio- (2) 18" SSA ZCON D1

- American Bass 500.1

- 60 ft of 3/0

-480 Ah of battery

- (2) stock alternators (70 +90)

- Kenwood Excelon x-794, 4v preouts

car audio is just a LOT more complicated than "this amp does this power" or "this sub will be this loud". its like 2 + 2 = banana. (if that confuses you then you get the point) lol

people think china runs us because they make all of our stuff. but the honest truth is if we only bought stuff we made... a large part of the world would go broke. i like that feeling

we can make great stuff but it just so happens we as Americans do not want to pay for it. sad truth

exactly.. believe it or not.. if US cut the importing and deporting goods from US to china. US is gonna get hurt financially more then china.. we import more goods then then we deport.. but i guess to some, what i've learned in school is taught wrong..

Hustle hard, Stack paper,

It's alright, ya'll haters,

It's nothing, We major,

You see me, Hi Hater! =)

~ Manio

Actually we owe them a couple trillion dollars, so yea they own us becuase we'll never be ever to pay them back. As for cars Honda forever. :friends:

Edited by Cr@sh

Actually we owe them a couple trillion dollars, so yea they own us becuase we'll never be ever to pay them back. As for cars Honda forever. :friends:

yes everyone owes everyone shit tons of money that doesnt exist. yadda yadda

you cannot sit there and tell me that iff we stopped importing things from china and actually paid for stuff we made (or lowered the prices, whichever) that china would be fine. we give them so much money

i dont care what we owe them if we stop paying them then they are cut off at the knees.

-Matt

2005 Dodge Magnum RT
JVC KD-AVX1

2 PPI S580.2

Obsidian Audio ST1 Horn Tweeters

PRV 8MB450s

Audio Legion 3500.1D

2 RE MT 18s

360 ah LiFePO4 Battery
SHCA 2/0

155.2 @ 29 hz

Kicker CVR 15's build
DD 3512e build
Mini T-Line Build
(6) 8s Build
Nightshade 15s Wall Build
Magnum AB XFL 12s Build
Newest Magnum Build

Actually we owe them a couple trillion dollars, so yea they own us becuase we'll never be ever to pay them back. As for cars Honda forever.

just $800+ billion, not in the trillions yet

When I can, I try and buy american, hell, I got my gf looking at food labels now, and we only buy food from California, just to help out with the farming industry here in Cali, and to help the local economy as best we can

It doesn't start off in buying a $25,000 american car, it starts off with the simple things like what I just stated.

I look at everything I buy. Unfortunately, like I said, somethings you cant be picky on, like TVs

But I just hate the un-american factor some people have

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

I am partial to liking the F-35 JSF.

Little known fact that Russia is the only country in the world that does not use American made aircraft.

Ed Lester

ShowtimeSPL Host

Showtime Electronics Video Marketing

My old Build Log
http://www.stevemead...08/#entry511451

http://www.youtube.com/showtimespl

TeamDeadlyHertz-HHREd.png

5 time dB Drag Finalist
Last ride 2007 HHR, current dB 153.5 and bass race 149.4 dB. 153.0 dB on music

New Ride, 2008 HHR SS. Build under way.
Loudest score ever = 171dB
2009 dB Drag Racing, North American Points Champion

yes everyone owes everyone shit tons of money that doesnt exist. yadda yadda

you cannot sit there and tell me that iff we stopped importing things from china and actually paid for stuff we made (or lowered the prices, whichever) that china would be fine. we give them so much money

i dont care what we owe them if we stop paying them then they are cut off at the knees.

I'm not saying that at all. I'm saying that even if we wanted to stop importing there goods we can't becuase we owe them money, when you owe someone money they call the shots, if not why havent we stopped importing there goods? And please don't give the whole it's the politicians fault at least if you do aknowledge that it's on both sides and not just say it's one sided becuase it's not. I agree with all of you but the facts are we owe them money and until we pay them they call the shots, you may not like that but it's true. I think like most of you said the best thing to do is stop buying there junk.

Shame the f22 is pretty much a canned project now. They won't be making anymore. I did a paper on this back in like 99 and was awwed then. This thing is just amazing.

What kills me more these days is those who say buy American made products, but the only American made products are from you foreign companies..ie VW BMW Toyota etc etc. The big companies hardly build shit here anymore. Cheaper to build in other countries and ship here. That Sucks.

ok back to watching the vids

10501650_10203332501847103_1859383749711

Blown