Bass causing headache's?

earlier i went to 99vics house after i left i had this huge ass headache got home hopped in to the navi and slammed it full tilt for like 10 min my head wasn't hurting as soon as i turned it off it was pounding again were soooo different lol..i love the bass tho

hmmmm... maybe it because when you listen to it for an extended period of time, then just turn it off you are not depressurizing. Kind of like a deep sea diver would have to depressurize.

I wonder if you took a barometer into your vehicle and then turned your system up all the way, what would the atmospheric pressure change be? hmmm...Link

I think I might have to try it

Ok... really maybe I am on to something

Barometric Pressure Headache

Barometric Pressure Headache

Barometric Pressure Headaches

Since there is little you can do about the weather, it is reasonable for us to look at the internal aspects of this issue.

A barometric pressure headache is a kind of headache that is brought about or “triggered” by the changes in pressure of the oxygen levels in a person body, and ones inability to neutralize the internal changes.

Weather, as we all know, specifically changes; can have an adverse effect on some peoples body. They can cause severe headaches and head splitting migraines. The ultimate cause of which, however, can not really be pinpointed or identified by technology or science. We certainly have an opinion about it though. The most plausible explanation for this, as deduced by some experts, is the change in pressure. As the weather or climate changes, the atmospheric pressure likewise changes. This leads to some physical changes on the human body (when it is unable to adapt, (as we teach in the beyond headaches lifestyle) that can be reflected by a headache, among other symptoms. Studies have shown that this condition is related to migraine. Studies have shown that in a migraine, blood vessels in the head expand or contract to compensate for the varying oxygen levels. These changes in the diameter of blood vessels play a part in the occurrence of migraine and can also be related to the cause of a barometric pressure headache.

Migraine is a special type of headache that can be categorized under another form of treatment. It is hard, however, to differentiate a barometric pressure migraine from a simple headache caused by a change in atmospheric pressure. But, basically, a migraine can be identified since it is a periodic headache.

Headaches from changes in pressure can be expected in endeavors such as flying, hiking and even traveling to new locations. Studies furthermore suggest that a barometric pressure headache can be differentiated from a migraine since changes in atmospheric pressure are not the only factor for a migraine to occur. Sensitivity to pressure changes seldom occur in a person unless allergies or other factors are present.

Sufferers might check with their doctor to decide what type of headache is actually happening to them. Resolving this is all about adaptability, and helping the sufferers body become more resilient.

• 3 weeks later...

Headaches= No, Hearing Loss= Some.

TDHRIP_zps8bedfde5.jpg

06 Impala SS
Kenwood Excelon DDX593

Ampere Audio 150.4

Ampere Audio 5K
1 XS D4700 (front)
Mechman 320a Alt. w/ Big 3

Lots of Second Skin Damplifier

Under Construction for 2017

Archived