Sanitarium's BlowThrough Build: Pics and Vid page 12

UPDATE THIS THREAD WITH TODAYS PROGRESS.................. BITCH!!!! :hairtrick: :hairtrick: :hairtrick:

uploading 3 pictures now. will take more pictures when i have daylight. and VIDEO COMING AS SOON AS THE SUBS BREAK IN!!

Alright. so here we have taking the leap and starting the cut. Yes thats the rails of a bed cover, i broke down and bought one to make things easier.

img0150k.jpg

The hole cut.

img0151ib.jpg

Box in place.

img0153nx.jpg

.... omfg is it loud.

Holy crap! VID'S NOW!!

Team S.M.D.

Maritime Car Audio- (2) 18" SSA ZCON D1

- American Bass 500.1

- 60 ft of 3/0

-480 Ah of battery

- (2) stock alternators (70 +90)

- Kenwood Excelon x-794, 4v preouts

car audio is just a LOT more complicated than "this amp does this power" or "this sub will be this loud". its like 2 + 2 = banana. (if that confuses you then you get the point) lol

dam boy no get some videos!!!!!!

I can't stop building!!!

4 DC LeveL 4XL 18 Blow Through Re-Build
The newest addition My '97 Ford Explorer Build
My First Build 8 RF P1 12's
My Myspace Add Me
My Facebook Add Me

oh, your a hypocrite too bro.....your mom has my name on her left tit - and you still like her dont you?

If youre masturbating to that sub already, wait until you get a real sub... I think your nutsack will shrivel up.

here is the "1" picture I took with my phone after I put your drivers in Brian. This is when the box was face side UP in the back of the truck bed so I could install the drivers.... Let me just say this: As most of you know, I had 2 18" Fi BL's, and got quite used to them. These AQ HDC3's are atleast 2x heavier, and the motor IS FUCKING HUGE!!!! The cone is SO STIFF, you have to use SO MUCH FORCE to push it in. I CANT WAIT FOR MY 4...... Brian's 2 18"s SLAM, and personally, it is the loudest i've ever heard so far. These kill the BL's.........

IMAGE_071.jpg

I love my staffie :good:

So anti FACEBOOK it isn't even funny

im upset with the lack of update pics and the woffa tease

need moar pics and vids, now :aggressive:

Ran out of light. the last picture i uploaded was lit up with a flash light. more pictures coming soon and i'll use my iPhone to take a vid or two soon also.

here is the "1" picture I took with my phone after I put your drivers in Brian. This is when the box was face side UP in the back of the truck bed so I could install the drivers.... Let me just say this: As most of you know, I had 2 18" Fi BL's, and got quite used to them. These AQ HDC3's are atleast 2x heavier, and the motor IS FUCKING HUGE!!!! The cone is SO STIFF, you have to use SO MUCH FORCE to push it in. I CANT WAIT FOR MY 4...... Brian's 2 18"s SLAM, and personally, it is the loudest i've ever heard so far. These kill the BL's.........

IMAGE_071.jpg

:friends:

To think i'm still on 14 volts and the subs aren't broken in yet. :hairtrick:

Archived