18'' Low FS/High Xmax

Thewes

• 2 weeks later...

thewes if there is any doubt ill postup a million pics and put a dmm to them if your interested. you gots pm btw

edit: triple a btl is not a low fs/high xmax sub and i noticed you always post after me why? its not like we are "buddies".

Edited by dccavalier

2010 Silverado

18" DC XL 18

DC 2k

XS Power Batts

How low do you want man? I have ultra soft low Fs 18" cones, and 9" spiders I can build you some subs the 13hz single spider 19hz dual spider 24hz triple spider

keeping Bl extremely high using a long winding copper coil, Bl in the 65+ range, Qts in the 0.30 range

Using these parts and motors, they perform EXCELLENT on all box programs, and have very excellent freq responses, and db numbers

DSCN1396.jpg

this style on top

DSCN1382.jpg

this motor on the bottom

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.