18'' Low FS/High Xmax

Thewes

edit: triple a btl is not a low fs/high xmax sub and i noticed you always post after me why? its not like we are "buddies".

PWNG! :clapping:

Thewes ken willl take care of you

BUILDLOG

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61862

"98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!!

Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.

My 18" sub that started with the 13.5hz Fs is now 12.7hz(after break in), and is very strong, low, and powerful in a 1.5cf box, even at 250w/rms in my home set up, or 500rms in my car audio set up, same box, it pounds away like crazy

I have had that sub in a 34hz Tline before, and it took car of 25-45hz very well

and thanks for the props Navi, I'am up taking measurements on that one 15 now, getting ready for gluing

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

What are you looking to spend Thewes?

I may have 2 thing that weights ruffly 65lb each, dual 1.4 ohm coils, "1500wrms" each, 3 inch flat wound coils and a FS of 29HZ.

PS: I wouldnt deal with tripleb or dccavalier, they both had issues issues (one of them numerious times now) and result to 1st grade playground insults. Just a heads up :friends:

^^^^ Also forgot to add that I have origional manufactures packaging, and each sub seems to handle 3krms at 29hz tuning daily. :aggressive:

Just had fresh recones done not even a month ago, and subs only seeing half the power I normally run to them until they are broke in, which seems a long ways away yet.

Edited by Bangin Caddy

^^^^ Also forgot to add that I have origional manufactures packaging, and each sub seems to handle 3krms at 29hz tuning daily. :aggressive:

Just had fresh recones done not even a month ago, and subs only seeing half the power I normally run to them until they are broke in, which seems a long ways away yet.

NOOOOOO dont sell those, i love those motors damn you

Well what are they my friend?

teamsundown-1.jpg