Chode69 Posted December 4, 2009 Author Report Posted December 4, 2009 your not the first to make that comparison hahaha... yea the only thing we have on the trailer as far as lawn equipment would be the big ass mowers...and thats up against the fence and theres no way of getting them things off...as far as my audio...i will protect that with my life. since audio IS my life...my dad has been staying up late watching outside because hes tired of people fucking around...he didnt go to bed til around 3 in the morning this morning NoFearX18 said: Nick will bang just about anything.....LMAO....pun intended On 4/13/2010 at 9:51 AM, meade916 said: i was like DAMN, Chode is hardcore! he makes james look like a friendly person LOL! trainman0978 said: I dont know who is worse with the buttholes Chode or Big P... Team Deadly Hertz / Team DC Audio / Team XS Power 2010 DC AUDIO MEMBER OF THE YEAR!!! DuckretaryFEAR THE DUCK Durangho Chodes Blowthrough Build Youtube vids Muh Wife Need DC Audio? Hit me up for pricing!!!
Nightshade Posted December 4, 2009 Report Posted December 4, 2009 I kinda know how you feel. I was just in the kitchen doing up a few dishes that were sitting in the sink and I heard my dog's start barking. I went to the back door and saw this guy walking through the yard really close to my house kinda looking in. I opened the door up and said can I help you? He didn't speak english and just shrugged and kept walking. Shit like that pisses me off and the motherfucker had no business being in my yard to begin with. Just now I went out to get the mail and the asshole is working across the road on a new construction. Why the fuck did he feel it was necessary to walk through my yard and then back through the neighbor's when he is working across the fucking street? If the shit happens again, I'm not gonna be so nice. I'm just glad that my wife isn't home by herself. We have an alarm, but fuck that is bullshit to me. 2013 VW Jetta GLI 2.0 Turbo 1 Sundown Audio SCV2000 1 Sundown Audio X15 V2 1 XS Power D3100 Audio Control LC6i Stock Deck 146.4 sealed on the dash at 37hz 2001 Focus ZX3: RETIRED Team Sundown Audio, Team XS Power, 2 time NSPL Car 3601-Up Champion, 2 time NSPL Car Hardcore ChampionHighest NSPL Scores to date:154.3db on the dash sealed at 46hz, 156.2db in the kick at 46hz155.2db unofficial on dash at 43hz
99GPGTX Posted December 4, 2009 Report Posted December 4, 2009 Chode. you need a sign around your house. "Theives will get it in the ass" if you see anyone just run out naked no homo Currently: 2015 Evo X WW Forgestar F14 18s --Rally Armour Mudflaps ETS 3.5" FMIC, CAI, Open Dump DownPipe, Test Pipe, Ultimate Racing Catback, BLEVINS TUNE, Fortune Auto 500 Coilovers Build: Crescendo Mezzos x2 Crescendo 800.4, 1500.1 Loaded Fi Q12 Second Skin Pro XS D5100 RF 360.2 Sky High Audio Wiring Need: ALTERNATOR! PREVIOUS 1999 Grand Prix GTX 3.8L S/C-few modsWheels: Ruff Racing 280 19x8.5 Sub: Fully Loaded 12" Fi BTL Amps: Autotek MM3000.1d Sundown SAX-100.4HU/Tweets/mids: Alpine D310 + H701, TBI HDSS tweets, Mpyr audio 65m x4extra sheit: knukonceptz 0, 4, rcas, speaker wire EA 200amp alt HC 2400 TEAM DEADLY HERTZ!! Financial Consultant- Charles Schwab
kl0wn Posted December 4, 2009 Report Posted December 4, 2009 I hate fuckers stealing shit, we just had a guy in our neighborhood get caught, he's broken into at least 12 houses and business in the past few weeks. I was hoping that SOB was gonna come in my house while I was there or my wife, she can shoot my 45. better than I can, I told her to aim at his nutts and don't stop shooting till the clip was empty. Fucking theives. Am I the only one that caught this? :lol: 06 Mini Cooper S Sundown, SoundQubed Cadence, XS Power 151s Sealed 155s Outlaw Windshield @ 37hz
Chode69 Posted December 4, 2009 Author Report Posted December 4, 2009 man fuck all that...im just kinda pissed even more because like 10 minues earlier my girl just got over to my place so say she was there and they did something to her...game would have been OVER.... i would def keep an eye on them construction workers...fuck all that Chode. you need a sign around your house. "Theives will get it in the ass" if you see anyone just run out naked no homo HAHA...if its a hot chick then that will apply...if its a guy..the only thing there getting in the ass is some hot fucking lead from my buck shot NoFearX18 said: Nick will bang just about anything.....LMAO....pun intended On 4/13/2010 at 9:51 AM, meade916 said: i was like DAMN, Chode is hardcore! he makes james look like a friendly person LOL! trainman0978 said: I dont know who is worse with the buttholes Chode or Big P... Team Deadly Hertz / Team DC Audio / Team XS Power 2010 DC AUDIO MEMBER OF THE YEAR!!! DuckretaryFEAR THE DUCK Durangho Chodes Blowthrough Build Youtube vids Muh Wife Need DC Audio? Hit me up for pricing!!!
99GPGTX Posted December 4, 2009 Report Posted December 4, 2009 man fuck all that...im just kinda pissed even more because like 10 minues earlier my girl just got over to my place so say she was there and they did something to her...game would have been OVER....i would def keep an eye on them construction workers...fuck all that HAHA...if its a hot chick then that will apply...if its a guy..the only thing there getting in the ass is some hot cum from my buck shot no double meaning or anything..you know you would be so full of rage that you would do it hahahaa Currently: 2015 Evo X WW Forgestar F14 18s --Rally Armour Mudflaps ETS 3.5" FMIC, CAI, Open Dump DownPipe, Test Pipe, Ultimate Racing Catback, BLEVINS TUNE, Fortune Auto 500 Coilovers Build: Crescendo Mezzos x2 Crescendo 800.4, 1500.1 Loaded Fi Q12 Second Skin Pro XS D5100 RF 360.2 Sky High Audio Wiring Need: ALTERNATOR! PREVIOUS 1999 Grand Prix GTX 3.8L S/C-few modsWheels: Ruff Racing 280 19x8.5 Sub: Fully Loaded 12" Fi BTL Amps: Autotek MM3000.1d Sundown SAX-100.4HU/Tweets/mids: Alpine D310 + H701, TBI HDSS tweets, Mpyr audio 65m x4extra sheit: knukonceptz 0, 4, rcas, speaker wire EA 200amp alt HC 2400 TEAM DEADLY HERTZ!! Financial Consultant- Charles Schwab
straghtclownin Posted December 4, 2009 Report Posted December 4, 2009 I know this may not seem as cool as the alarms and guns and shit and its not applicable to everyone, but A DOG. I have a couple pits running around in an eletric fence I have not had any trouble since I got them and I do live in a shitty part of my city, but I know some people cant have dogs just an Idea. oh the alarm will work just fine if you hook it up like mine all you need is 1) 5gallon air tank 200 psi safe 2) sets of 4 train horns 1) vi air 200psi comprusser hooked to your horn button so it will go off if the alarm goes off and with 5 gallons of air it will go off for a while and he will shit as you shoot him a few tims 95 towncar 1 1800 kinetik under the hood 1 2400 in trunk 1fi 18 btl fully loaded in a 9.75 cu.ft box tuned at 28htz eclipse 30d head unit 4 re 6x9 4 super tweets 2 clarion dpx11500 on sub over 3000 watts 1 directed 200 on tweets 1 alc 1200 on 4 6x9 8000k hids candy blue pant by alex the great 24" but not on car yet tranny went out lambo kit 5 2400 kinetik comeing soon 4 more dpx11500 comeing soon 2 more 18" fi btl fully loaded with a wall all work done at my shop RAZORS EDGE AUDIO
BulletInjection Posted December 4, 2009 Report Posted December 4, 2009 Me and chode both rockin mossbergs I got the 500E 410 bore though My build: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...8920&st=100 http://www.youtube.com/Bulletinjection
03silvergt Posted December 4, 2009 Report Posted December 4, 2009 Hope no one tries to mess with your stuff again. 2017 Chevrolet Silverado LT CC - Will be running 2-3 DC Audion M3 8s, unsure of amp, Mechman 320 amp alt. 2005 Ford F150 - Bagged on 24s, fully shaved, raised bed floor.
Nightshade Posted December 4, 2009 Report Posted December 4, 2009 I'm kinda paranoid but whenever I'm on my way home I make sure that no one is following me there. One night I watched a car follow me turn for turn for a little over a mile. I pulled onto a road that leads to mine and slowed down to like 15mph. The car got pissed and turned around and drove back up the road the way we had came. I was about 3/4 of a mile away from my house and ever since then I make sure no one is following me home cause they may have heard my beat and wanted to see where I live. I don't play my shit within a mile or two from my house cause you never know. Even though I have an alarm I still don't feel safe. I parked that bish in the garage that night so they couldn't find it if they wanted to. Yeah if they did something to my girl they'd probably never be seen again. Nothing pisses me off more than someone messing with my lady, especially if it's got to do with something sexual. I'll kill a motherfucker! 2013 VW Jetta GLI 2.0 Turbo 1 Sundown Audio SCV2000 1 Sundown Audio X15 V2 1 XS Power D3100 Audio Control LC6i Stock Deck 146.4 sealed on the dash at 37hz 2001 Focus ZX3: RETIRED Team Sundown Audio, Team XS Power, 2 time NSPL Car 3601-Up Champion, 2 time NSPL Car Hardcore ChampionHighest NSPL Scores to date:154.3db on the dash sealed at 46hz, 156.2db in the kick at 46hz155.2db unofficial on dash at 43hz
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.