What did you get on Black Friday ?

42" plasma for my guest room, 50" plasma for my bedroom, 19" LCD for kitchen/dining room area, around $1500 in jewelery for like $400 for my mother, $20 shop vac from Home Depot, new Router w/ interchangeable heads, router table, new bits for router, and a new barbecue set that has the same handles as screwdrivers(it's cool as fuck looking). Only thing that I forgot to get was a new camera, so I can actually snap sum pics + vids for all of y'all here. My boss asked me what I wanted/needed and I told him a new cam so hopefully that works out.

I wanted to basically all of it even before the black friday sales were around, all in all I saved a couple grand by getting my ass up early. I paid my 19yr old cousin $100 to stay in Walmart overnight to get the 3 TVs for me while I hit Macy's, Home Depot, and Sears for the rest of the shit.

1998 Ford Explorer Eddie Bauer... New setup, old ride... QX56 is staying stock til I get loud... It's only getting walled off if I don't meet my goal @ SBN.

Pioneer AVIC-N2

(12) 12" RE SXs old model.... (3) AB VFL 500.1 @ 1ohm each

Dual 300amp Ohio Gen alts.... (10) Northstar NSB-125s

26ft3 @ 33hz w/ a ton of port area

156.5 @ 40hz @ dash, Db Drag style / 153.2 Bassrace

Nothing! Screw all that Black Friday crowd fighting shopping noise!

12 - 12"s in the STAY PUFT 1989 Chevy Astro

Build & Comment Log

Un-Interrupted Build Log
YouTube Channel

Chevy Trailblazer 5.1 Dolby Digital DTS Install

You have a beard of a mysterious sea captain. I would follow you to hell and back.

I got my pay check, does that count?

formerly known as Blue86f150

its a 4th order just because its tuned in the 40z doesnt mean it wont reach down and jiggle your balls at sub 30 hz frequencies.

Regardless if they were dipped platinum and were stuffed in Beyonce's twat.....way too fucking exspensive

this sux camel dicks

weird we both needed tv's lol i picked this bad boy up 42" not bad liked it its got hdmi and shit soon gonna hook my computer up to it

1070691.jpg

BUILDLOG

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61862

"98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!!

Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.

I got a Fi X 12 for my wife's car and that's pretty much it. I went on a shopping spree when the government gave us a $8000 check for buying a new home back in May. Actually we only spent $2500 and then put the rest in the savings account. I'm glad that's the way we did it cause times are still pretty tough and my job fucking sucks huge donkey cock :(

2013 VW Jetta GLI 2.0 Turbo

1 Sundown Audio SCV2000

1 Sundown Audio X15 V2

1 XS Power D3100

Audio Control LC6i

Stock Deck

146.4 sealed on the dash at 37hz

2001 Focus ZX3: RETIRED

Team Sundown Audio, Team XS Power, 2 time NSPL Car 3601-Up Champion, 2 time NSPL Car Hardcore Champion
Highest NSPL Scores to date:
154.3db on the dash sealed at 46hz, 156.2db in the kick at 46hz
155.2db unofficial on dash at 43hz