east houston to galleria area (i work a mile away from the galleria) checking in... it was falling very little when i left the house this morning and it was falling harder about an hour ago here by the galleria...

Supposedly the roads are supposed to ice over by 2-3oclock...

Our head lawyer wants to shut down the office early :P

just remember, there are no smart people in the world, only some less retarded than others

wow shes hot too who is she? kim petras? wheres that from...i'd buss that open

Bone stock 2015 Genesis Sedan

RIP Civic :(

sundown_audio_logo-1-1.jpg

they are calling for snow here in Baltimore over the weekend. I have no clue how much though. Probably not alot

VbjgkeI.jpg

F6CNB9e.jpg
Team Sundown Audio / Team XS Power / Team SHOK

SMD Super Buyer/Seller

www.sundownaudio.com

www.shokindustries.com

www.4xspower.com

www.excessiveamperage.com

east houston to galleria area (i work a mile away from the galleria) checking in... it was falling very little when i left the house this morning and it was falling harder about an hour ago here by the galleria...

Supposedly the roads are supposed to ice over by 2-3oclock...

Our head lawyer wants to shut down the office early :P

baytown/channelview area is covered supposedly

still just melting as soon as it lands here in crosby though

(2) 12" Xcon's/ 18" btl/saz3000d /pioneer deh-p5100ub/RF T1652-s/sax 125.2

snow can be good. cancelled school. DRIFTING IN EMPTY PARKING LOTS. shoveling all of it sucks

Once or twice I have missed having a back seat / rear hatch, but all in all people love to see a walled vehcile. It just screams "i'm not fucking around with my setup, im loud"

we are getting out of the office at noon. whats funny is I take my lunch from 11:00am - 12:00noon. and I have to stay here till noon.

PPI dbl din
DC Level 3
1.77cubes net tuned to 33htz.
DC audio 2.0k
CT Pro Audio 8" in front, 6.5 in rear

dc_audio.jpg

ok about the global warming stuff, it turns out is nothing but a government cover up. there were some computer hackers that hacked into government computers and stole tons of files on this regarding its truth or not. its have documentation of scientiest telling others to say this or that to keep it going and to get pep to buy this an that like the new energy cars for instance. has letters from scientest telling others how to keep it secret and keep pep believing its truth. its all over talk radio and sometimes tv will show it and talk about it. but regualr new stations dont say shit about it.

long story short, there is no such thing as global warming, its all fake

2 AQ 10'' HDC3 copper subs

1 3500d AQ amp

146.3db on TL with stock electrical in single cab truck at 32hz

RESULT: 1st place at comp, 3rd overall out of 20 cars

long story short, there is no such thing as global warming, its all fake

Actually, it's real but it's not man made. It's a natural process. 10,000 years ago the ice age ended and it wasn't because of our SUV exhaust. Ever hear of Hannibal marching his elephants across the Alps over 2000 years ago...If you go to that spot today, you can't cross because of the huge glacier that is there now. Climate change happens with or without our influence.

Yeah, MAN MADE Global Warming my Butt.

The thing is- they will try to say it is because of Man Made Global warming that it is so cold right now. We have disturbed Earth's fragile weather patterns! BS. One good volcano erupting puts out more trash in the air than man has ever done.

It is a natural cycle. That is it. A man's life is just a speck in time compared to the COSMOS!!!!!!

And yeah- we are supposed to get snow too! *Wootie*!!!

12 - 12"s in the STAY PUFT 1989 Chevy Astro

Build & Comment Log

Un-Interrupted Build Log
YouTube Channel

Chevy Trailblazer 5.1 Dolby Digital DTS Install

You have a beard of a mysterious sea captain. I would follow you to hell and back.