Live Video Feed from Chickens studio Right now! (edit: its over, lets do it again soon!)

Need to try getting Tech N9ne in there next time and drop back some caribou lou. Sorry for all the crazy annoying bullshit i was probably talking in there. Im also thinking about taking down the Team SMD shirts I was selling in my shop on spreadshirt seeing as they arent selling.

Edited by Hellbound Train

wc_zps9b224b53.png

Hell yeah man bringin up the viewer count. Hella cool you gave us the scoop about monday, hush hush haha I was trying to holler to ya because I would love to hear you play frowney face by gucci in your next video haha it really slams

edit: if you don't already have that album you download it or send me your email and ill send it

Edited by BulletInjection

right on we will do it more often, next time with more notice.....they already had it streaming and about 17 viewers - when i made the announcement it went up to 425 so that was PIMP, you guys had my back-fade!!! Anyway, i unfortunately had to come home, my babysitter expired at 11pm :D i was there since 2 though so i got a solid 8 hours of hangout time and a few FOETIES to the dome :D

I had a blast hollarin at you guys for sure!! Lets do it again soon! Who knows what kind of big names will be showing up......all the artists like going up to chickens pad to record :D

make sure the macbook is on, and the web cam is running next time E40's there... :good:

On 2/28/2013 at 2:52 PM, Chaise said:

"Now spread your butt cheeks so I can zap your asshole."

2008 Subaru Forester XT

my computer kept freezing so i turned it off. i didnt think they would focus on the camera as much as they did,it was cool as hell..im still gonna guess 40 will be there within the next 4-5 months :D

damn lynch was on for an hour!!! bet swoop was beatin it hard :rofl:

REST IN PARADISE BIG RICH (Sqmonte) never forgotten

Why do you guys ALWAYS dispute on NUMBERS?????

It's such a played out argument, so fucking annoying....

It's 12 fuckin 15's.... It's louder than you... Shut the fuck up...

/Rant

:)

I'm so jealous, it makes me want to club baby seals. That shit gets down HARD!

dont buy from knowledge he will scam you.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/30995-official-knowledge-feedback/

right on we will do it more often, next time with more notice.....they already had it streaming and about 17 viewers - when i made the announcement it went up to 425 so that was PIMP, you guys had my back-fade!!! Anyway, i unfortunately had to come home, my babysitter expired at 11pm :D i was there since 2 though so i got a solid 8 hours of hangout time and a few FOETIES to the dome :D

I had a blast hollarin at you guys for sure!! Lets do it again soon! Who knows what kind of big names will be showing up......all the artists like going up to chickens pad to record :D

YE bro you kno we got your back fo sure.... that was cool seein every one hangin. guess they see how pimpin you are now that the views went up 400x

live demo's ftw !!! that was tight

that shit was cool and should do it again for sure. ha was cool sayin whats up to psyph n shit too