Sonic Electronix

Start competing, then come tell us how many cars you shut down (or not). I'm tired of threads like this, we need a rule against them. Its like MMA fighters going on forums and bragging about all the mall cops they beat up.

Too Much Stuff to list .

Start competing, then come tell us how many cars you shut down (or not). I'm tired of threads like this, we need a rule against them. Its like MMA fighters going on forums and bragging about all the mall cops they beat up.

I couldn't agree more.... Oh hey some guy was bragging about his system (which has less power, lower quality, and less/smaller woofers) and I played my system which in every manner is better and mine was louder. Really, wow I'm shocked yours was louder(even though it had every advantage) and congratulations on your incredible achievement :clapping:

I could understand if you were running less power, smaller woofers, etc and due to your install you were louder... But having a much larger setup and bragging about how yours was louder is pretty pointless IMO. It's like fighting blind guy and bragging about whooping his ass.

1998 Ford Explorer Eddie Bauer... New setup, old ride... QX56 is staying stock til I get loud... It's only getting walled off if I don't meet my goal @ SBN.

Pioneer AVIC-N2

(12) 12" RE SXs old model.... (3) AB VFL 500.1 @ 1ohm each

Dual 300amp Ohio Gen alts.... (10) Northstar NSB-125s

26ft3 @ 33hz w/ a ton of port area

156.5 @ 40hz @ dash, Db Drag style / 153.2 Bassrace

Uh.....he thought his 2 12's on 500 watts would be louder? That's almost as retarded as when I was in highschool these 2 dorks didn't think it was beating until you heard distortion! My friend had a bug with 4 12's and I had a Monte Carlo with 6X9's cuz it was a new car. I turned it up just to clown around and these retards actually were telling people I had more beats than my friend!!! FTL!!!!!

2 18 LVL 5 D2s (one here 1 on the way) in sealed 16ft3 tuned to ??? (not done yet)

that's in your sig... sealed tuned to ?

just trying to make sense of it

neel always gotta come in here saying some funny shit lol !!! good one dude hope you show up tomorrow

Team sundownWESTCOASTSPL.COM we're throwing dbdrag events very soon visit the website for details

Haha so okay we had our District three Finals for football tonight we won 35-28

so i go to wendys b.c im starving and there is this blazer sitting there just blaring his music so i thought id be the dick i am and pull next to him so he gets out as my bass hits and he walks over and is like what you got in there so i told him two 15" L7's 1000watts each hes like i have two 12" w3 at 500watts each he thought his would be louder he played Da Blow and i was like ehh not bad so we sat in my blazer and i played Pocket Full Of Paper

and he got out after the first min i just laughed and went to eat as everyone around laughed at him drive away ,

Definitely 2 15" sub would louder than 2 12" sub.. Square sub have a bit more cone area than the circle.

Definitely 2 15" sub would louder than 2 12" sub.. Square sub have a bit more cone area than the circle.

And a frog has more balloon than helium. What am I on about?

What are you on about? There are no definates, and your definative statement is purely an assumption. Driver size does not determine sound pressure level.

Cheers,

Mick

Work;
DiGiCo D1 Live / MIDAS Heratige 1000 / MIDAS Venice
Meyer Sound CQ-1's, CQ-2's, PSW-2's
RAMSA Monitor Amplifiers
P.Audio Monitors
BSS OMNIDRIVE and Soundweb
DBX 231 and Klark Teknik DN360 EQ's
RCF TT22A
RCF ART320

Look man you dont gota be an ass about this if it bugs you dont read it to be honest. Id compete if there were comps in PA that i knew about...

What part of PA are you in....and there are quite a few comps around this area....(I live in the eastern panhandle of WV)

Vehicle: 1997 S10 Blazer 4dr 4X4

Exterior: Rear End Bagged, Black Grill, Lifted 2"

Amplifiers: Rockford Fosgate T8004 & T10001bd

Batteries: 2 Stinger SPV35, Kinetik HC2400

Electrical: Big 3, DC Power 290amp Alternator w/ MLA at 15.5v

Enclosure: 4.2 ft³ @ 33Hz 84sq.in. of port (20sq.in. per cube)

Headunit: Eclipse CD3200 w/ 80G iPod

Mids/Highs: Rockford T152s (a-pillars), Rockford T162s (doors)

Subwoofers: 1 15" Fi BL Fully Loaded

Wire: All 1/0g Kicker Hyperflex

My YouTube Videos

My Fiberglass A-Pillar Build

My "Seamless" Looking Box Build

My DD1508 T-Line Bandpass Build "Seamless" w/ Acrylic Windows (for '05 TrailBlazer)

My Stealth 8" Fiberglass Build (for '05 TrailBlazer)

My Build For A Friend's '08 Cobalt 15" BL Sealed Off From The Trunk

My feedback/references...

Archived