someone tried to steal my s#!t

you should have the right to beat the fuck outta thieves. I hate shit like this, we work hard for our (most of the time EXPENSIVE) equipment and someone just thinks hey, I'm a worthless person let me go take their stuff for free. Well, I guess you don't but when you get the money I'd invest in a 2 way car alarm, best money i ever spent! I had my car broken into b4 and the bastards stoled my cd's (yea long time ago only use an ipod now!) and my face plate dumb ass couldn't get my dash apart (didn't even look like they tried) but took the faceplate without the radio.

bad thing is i have an alarm. viper 5900 just havnt had the money to get it installed. its been sittin in a box since i took it out of my old car. i was gonna try to install it myself but i didnt want to fuck my car up...

2001 chevy blazer xtreme

my blazer xtreme build

On top of all that, my little sister is marrying a real fuckin winner tomorrow

I've gotten that much wood just viewing this thread. :blush:

We need to form a posse and go whoop up on these type of people.

Best of luck, I hope you can fix it soon.

2 15"s Re-coned with a Custom re-cones with DD 9500 coils, Rockford Fosgate T1500-1bd, Designated Aux. 190 amp Alt@ 15.5 volts, Duel High Rate Aux. Batts. Doing 143+'s (current box and subs haven't been metered), 1st place in 129.9 Bass Race and a 2nd and a 3rd in NW DB Drag in the last two shows. Only gone two 2 show total thought, so not to bad

i go outside this morning to have a smoke(i dont smoke in the house) and im standing on my porch and i just happen to look out at my car and i notice my window is gone!! WTF? so i walk out and look and yep there it is, on the ground in about a million pieces! so i look inside and luckily all my stereo is still there. so i call the cops and a buddy of mine shows up. we get to looking and find a brick on the ground, and pink fuzzies on the window and the seats. apparently whoever did this broke the window then had thier bitch crawl thru and unlock the door. something must have spooked them cuz they didnt get anything. so now on top of already not having money for my bills, gas to get to work, and getting at least my kids something for christmas, i have to figure out where to get the cash to fix this. needless to say, im now even more depressed than i have been, and it doesnt look like its gonna get any better. sorry for the rant but i had to get this off my chest. nothing has been going right for the past few months and i cant take it anymore.

well im not big bible guy although my parents are, but if theres one thing i can say is that the bible tells you there will be trouble on this earth but he will bless you for you good deeds in the long run. just fix your shit, and go on with your life bc they will get what coming to them. its only a window, i know were u are coming from man. things will get better, keep your head up

2 AQ 10'' HDC3 copper subs

1 3500d AQ amp

146.3db on TL with stock electrical in single cab truck at 32hz

RESULT: 1st place at comp, 3rd overall out of 20 cars

Should have put comp on you're car through insurance. They would replace the window for free.

But I am sorry to hear about this bro, I know how it is, I've been thru it all before. I hope everything works out for you in the future.

pPFs4E8.jpg

06 Mini Cooper S

Sundown, SoundQubed

Cadence, XS Power

151s Sealed

155s Outlaw

Windshield @ 37hz

that does suck, but at least nothing was stolen

DD M4

Rockford Fosgate P500-4

SoundQubed HDC415 w carbon fiber cap

2 Rockford Fosagate T1675-S

XS Power D3400 Under Hood

XS Power D5100 in rear

Michael Singer 200A Alt

Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/153901-2012-veloster-update-842013-wall-build-4-15s/

Sorry to hear that man. Everything will get better soon.

2017 Chevrolet Silverado LT CC - Will be running 2-3 DC Audion M3 8s, unsure of amp, Mechman 320 amp alt.

2005 Ford F150 - Bagged on 24s, fully shaved, raised bed floor. 

thanks for the comments guys. itll get better eventually... i hope...

2001 chevy blazer xtreme

my blazer xtreme build

On top of all that, my little sister is marrying a real fuckin winner tomorrow

I've gotten that much wood just viewing this thread. :blush:

Sorry to hear that. I hope things get better.

2000 VW Jetta

Pioneer headunit

1 Soundstream PC.6 6.5" component set

4 Pioneer TSA6984R 6x9

4 Selenium 6w4p 6"

2 15" Sundown Audio E's in 4 cubes @35hz

Digital Designs CM1000

Rockford Fosgate Punch p400.4

Plans

New Box

New headunit

New Amps

R.I.P.1995 Chevy Blazer LS

Rockford Fosgate headunit

2 Rockford Fosgate T1 6.5"

2 Rockford Fosgate T1 4x6

2 Rockford Fosgate T1 4"

Hifonics Warrior hcx5.2c

4 Selenium 6w4p 6"

18" Mmats Juggernaut in 4.5 cubes @ 27hz

Hifonics Brutus 1200

Rockford Fosgate Punch p400.4

Alpine 4 channel

Optima Red Top

Plans

New Box

New headunit

New Amps

damn that blows...look on the brighter side..nothing was stolen..but that was a HUGE wake up call..GET A 2 WAY ALARM SYSTEM!!

NoFearX18 said:

Nick will bang just about anything.....LMAO....pun intended

On 4/13/2010 at 9:51 AM, meade916 said:

i was like DAMN, Chode is hardcore! he makes james look like a friendly person LOL!

trainman0978 said:

I dont know who is worse with the buttholes Chode or Big P...

thdsig2_zps7dd050e2.jpg

TDHsig1_zps90d6048b.jpg

Team Deadly Hertz / Team DC Audio / Team XS Power

2010 DC AUDIO MEMBER OF THE YEAR!!!

DuckretaryFEAR THE DUCK Durangho Chodes Blowthrough Build Youtube vids Muh Wife

Need DC Audio? Hit me up for pricing!!!

Archived