someone tried to steal my s#!t

Should have put comp on you're car through insurance. They would replace the window for free.

But I am sorry to hear about this bro, I know how it is, I've been thru it all before. I hope everything works out for you in the future.

Wouldn't that depend on what your comp deductible is? :pardon:

thanks again everyone for the kind words. yes i do have an alarm but i never had it put on my blazer. i never had the the extra money to get it installed. ill have to call my insurance company monday and see exactly how much it will cost to fix if i file a claim. im pretty sure its gonna be 250 tho.im pretty sure thats what my deductible is. anyhow thanks again everyone, i really do hope things will start looking up for me.

2001 chevy blazer xtreme

my blazer xtreme build

On top of all that, my little sister is marrying a real fuckin winner tomorrow

I've gotten that much wood just viewing this thread. :blush:

if you hooked up your system, you can do an alarm.its more time consuming and a little more difficult. get the wire diagram off 12volt.com look at your install booklet thing that came with your alarm and go to town. i did a few of my own. the basic arm, dis arm flashing lights,lock ,unlock was very easy.

REST IN PARADISE BIG RICH (Sqmonte) never forgotten

Why do you guys ALWAYS dispute on NUMBERS?????

It's such a played out argument, so fucking annoying....

It's 12 fuckin 15's.... It's louder than you... Shut the fuck up...

/Rant

:)

I'm so jealous, it makes me want to club baby seals. That shit gets down HARD!

dont buy from knowledge he will scam you.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/30995-official-knowledge-feedback/

if you hooked up your system, you can do an alarm.its more time consuming and a little more difficult. get the wire diagram off 12volt.com look at your install booklet thing that came with your alarm and go to town. i did a few of my own. the basic arm, dis arm flashing lights,lock ,unlock was very easy.

sorry john, just seen this. i have all the wiring diagrams and shit but its got remote start on it too. i may still give it a shot...

2001 chevy blazer xtreme

my blazer xtreme build

Dam that sucks they broke the window. At least they didn't get anything. What the hell did they break the back side window for? Try a junk yard you can probably get a new one for cheap.

2008 Dodge Ram 2500 6.7l Cummins

4 FT1s

C1600.2

8 PWX 8s
ONX2.100

Audio Technix Wiring & Sound Deadener

My Youtube

Feedback

If the car was in your drive way turn it in on your home owners/ renters insurance.. should have vandalism on your home owners/renter insurance as long as it was in the drive way.. someone slashed all the tires in our neighbourhood once and I turned it in under home owners.. and there was no deductible on it since it was vandalism. While your at it call your cop friend back and tell him there was more stuff missing then you thought :01nocomment8so:

make it a merry Christmas after all

While your at it call your cop friend back and tell him there was more stuff missing then you thought :01nocomment8so:

make it a merry Christmas after all

Tell me, how would stealing from the insurance company make him any better than the punk who tried to steal his gear?

goodgrammarbc7.gif

10.x volts fo' life!

thanks guys... i did get the window fixed, my ins. policy had a $0 deductible glass breakage coverage on it ftmfw!!! but i still had to sell my amp to try and get myself out of this rut im in. subs are going also. thats ok tho that just gives me a chance to start over fresh once i get back on my feet again. so hopefully after tax time rolls around i can get some bullshit bills paid off and start over...

2001 chevy blazer xtreme

my blazer xtreme build

Cool hey hit me up if you need the tex tip for your truck, also i can walk you tru your install. PM me for my # to get the ball going. Also try not to have big rock in front of your house or losse brick from wall's or fense.

Alpine D900 head unit 7" flip out t.v

Kicker 6 1/2 components (front,rear)KS 6502

MB quart 3 1/2" in front A/C vent's (center channel)

DC Audio LVL 5 18" (pair) Custom ported box

Sundown 4500 at .5

Sundown 100.4

XS 3100 up front and a pair of XS 6500 in the rear.

1 17" Eiger Vision T.V

2 7" Eiger Vision T.V in Second row.

Dynomat Top to Bottom (foam in all halo beam's)

DC Eng Alt 260SP and a 400SP dual set up.

big 3

Sitting on 24"

If your neighbor don't complain it's not Loud!

So you best go fix your shit !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Archived