What a difference sound deadner makes!

is peal n seal the same stuff they use on roll roofing? if so thats what i put on my doors but i didn't halfto heat mine up, it sticks like a champ n makes a huge diff, now if i knew how to take off the back panel in my truck ied put some on it to try n stop my back glass from vibrating

i made a thread about this somewere on here a while back n found a industrial company that sold this by bigger rolls than lowes but i forgot what i put in google

but ya dis shit works

here's a link to my system 99 toyota tacoma , 2 mtx 8000 1504's in a sealed downfire , 1000w memphis amp

here's a link to my other system my 90 geo prizm test car

heres a thread i got of new songs u can dl that are legal = Some Good Bangage/you Can Dl These Free And Legit

redblob.gifbouncing%20blob.gif2yooj7m.pngmodel14.gif

Holy crap, looks like I finally started a thread worth a shit LOL! The only reason I had to heat mine up, is because yesterday when I was doing this, it was only like 28-32f outside. As far as prep goes, I didnt do much other then wipe the surface off to make sure no moisture was on it.

I love my staffie :good:

So anti FACEBOOK it isn't even funny

as far as prepping the surface, I just cleaned with a rag and windex

IMG_2618.jpg

06 2500hd, 6.0L, 4l80e, 4wd, (muah work truck)

7" BDS HC lift kit

(5) 37x13.5R18 Toyo Open Country M/Ts

(5) 18x10 Moto Metal MO962

tablet in lieu of deck

blue tooth interconnect to soundstream eq (for volume control and bass control)

4 Alpine type r 10's

6 cubes net, 80sqin's port, tuned to 33hz

2 brutus brx5000.5's

2 pairs 3" polk audio for a pillars

4 pairs polk audio 6.5 comps

1 pair 8" polk audio for mids

2 xspower d3400 batteries

.....learning alot from meade and his circle of some of the baddest installers ive seen- thanks guys, for not being so cocky and posting the way it should be done!

P.S. Thanks Steve....for the demo!!!! loud as fauk!

i did mine back in summer on a hot to warm day but i dnt think im useing the same thing as you guys but could be

cause mines hella sticky from the getgo

but i just pulled back the clear plastic liner on the door panel and applyed this to it and behind the sheet metal too n just cut around holes n what knot

just make sure when ever useing sound deadning of any sort to not put any on bottom of door cause of rain water goes down into the panel n the door has holes in bottom to let water out

i kno this cause i had to relocate my xovers for my front comps due to water damage n rust

haha im glad my kickers are marine sertified lol

here's a link to my system 99 toyota tacoma , 2 mtx 8000 1504's in a sealed downfire , 1000w memphis amp

here's a link to my other system my 90 geo prizm test car

heres a thread i got of new songs u can dl that are legal = Some Good Bangage/you Can Dl These Free And Legit

redblob.gifbouncing%20blob.gif2yooj7m.pngmodel14.gif

i did mine back in summer on a hot to warm day but i dnt think im useing the same thing as you guys but could be

cause mines hella sticky from the getgo

but i just pulled back the clear plastic liner on the door panel and applyed this to it and behind the sheet metal too n just cut around holes n what knot

just make sure when ever useing sound deadning of any sort to not put any on bottom of door cause of rain water goes down into the panel n the door has holes in bottom to let water out

i kno this cause i had to relocate my xovers for my front comps due to water damage n rust

haha im glad my kickers are marine sertified lol

I noticed that myself. I was wondering why my doors had a little rectangular shaped holes on the bottom of them! I made sure they were left UN-COVERED!

I love my staffie :good:

So anti FACEBOOK it isn't even funny

eh been there, i feel alot better not having a flammable membrane in my car...yea my second skin might cost more but i dont have to heat crap and can prob get my install done twices as fast as peal and sealers.

while peel and seal works...the diff between it and a good deadener is pretty night and day

eh been there, i feel alot better not having a flammable membrane in my car...yea my second skin might cost more but i dont have to heat crap and can prob get my install done twices as fast as peal and sealers.

while peel and seal works...the diff between it and a good deadener is pretty night and day

....flammable?

im thinking why people use PnS is because its very cheap and is essentially the same thing as car deadener, except that it is thinner and has different application steps

Approximately how any square feet is that?

I dont think Ill need any more than 30sq feet for my back panel and my 4 doors but I want to make sure.

the rolls we ran accross at lowes were 6" by 30' i think. so you'd need 2 rolls. $28

Archived