Jump to content

posting from the jet...... 35,000 feet 452mph


Recommended Posts

Posted
seriously?! do you ever come up with your own ideas?!!!!! when are you gonna get meades name tattooed on your chest?

:drinks:

:)

Posted
seriously?! do you ever come up with your own ideas?!!!!! when are you gonna get meades name tattooed on your chest?

lolololol

iphone > blackberry

i was thinking leave the 12 sitting in the box in the hole and duck tape from the bottom of the sub to the bottom of the baffle so the sub doesnt free air. would that work?

Posted

blackberry's kick ass!

DC SOUND LAB NUT HUGGER

Currently Own
4 - 18" lvl 6s (m3) w/full Carbon Fiber option

2 - DC 5k

lvl 4 motor

lvl 2 motor

On 8/2/2013 at 8:13 PM, n8ball2013 said:

this is much worse. Its old n8 without the time or patience to hold fucking hands. I'm supposed to be doing school work but yet here i am making sure jr fuck fuck isn't trying to poke the other kids with a stick.

Posted

where ya flyin to ?

here are a few videos I took for my kids on one flight I was on LOL

it was a duel prop plane that is why all the noise LOL

th_0918091239.jpg

th_0918091313.jpg

Posted
wut kind of internet do they have on a plane? weird how they can carry a signal the whole time like that, but kewl

its go-go I think, its on while the plane is at flyin altitude its via satalite and its not free (maybe for first class)

Posted

Are you the pilot or the passenger?

My comp setup (Not bad for what it is):

HP Compaq Presario V6120US laptop with:

15.4" widescreen

AMD Turion 64 X2 1.6GHz processor

2x1GB stick DDR2 SDRAM (667 Mhz)

Seagate Momentus 500GB SATA HDD

128MB shared video memory

Windows 7 Home Premium 64 bit

12 cell Lithium Ion battery (actual battery usage time: 6 hours)

What it does:

635670364.png4532707.png

On a USB 2.0 Wireless card

Posted
iphone > BB

I've had multiple Iphones..I'm sorry but they suck....blackberry messenger ftw...

Only good thing the iphone has it the ability to be an ipod...the app store is meh...I'd rather have a BB and an Itouch then another crappy iphone...

Vehicle: 1997 S10 Blazer 4dr 4X4

Exterior: Rear End Bagged, Black Grill, Lifted 2"

Amplifiers: Rockford Fosgate T8004 & T10001bd

Batteries: 2 Stinger SPV35, Kinetik HC2400

Electrical: Big 3, DC Power 290amp Alternator w/ MLA at 15.5v

Enclosure: 4.2 ft³ @ 33Hz 84sq.in. of port (20sq.in. per cube)

Headunit: Eclipse CD3200 w/ 80G iPod

Mids/Highs: Rockford T152s (a-pillars), Rockford T162s (doors)

Subwoofers: 1 15" Fi BL Fully Loaded

Wire: All 1/0g Kicker Hyperflex

My YouTube Videos

My Fiberglass A-Pillar Build

My "Seamless" Looking Box Build

My DD1508 T-Line Bandpass Build "Seamless" w/ Acrylic Windows (for '05 TrailBlazer)

My Stealth 8" Fiberglass Build (for '05 TrailBlazer)

My Build For A Friend's '08 Cobalt 15" BL Sealed Off From The Trunk

My feedback/references...

Posted

Sorry I fell asleep lol but please realize guys this was just a joke(I mean yeas it really happened but was just playing around)

Why are people so anal?

Neways for the 2 people that got the joke lol

Couple more pix comin

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   1 Member, 0 Anonymous, 754 Guests (See full list)

×
×
  • Create New...