it's tomorrow! anyone know if there is gonna be a live stream? i don't wanna pay for PPV

just go to like any chain restaurant and they should have it on. if there is a live stream though, i may have to go buy an HDMI cable, lol

Pioneer AVH P5900DVD

JL Audio XR525 CSi Components (Kickpanels)

Infinity Reference 6020cs Components (Doors)

JL Audio 12W7 Subwoofer

JL Audio e1800D Amplifier

JL Audio e4300D Amplifier

total toss up

depends on which bj penn shows up...

if he feels like fighting he can win it...but sanchez is a beast too...gonna be friggin awesome!!!!!!!!!

seriously a 50/50 in my mind..

my thoughts exactly. i cant afford to order it but im going to try n see it for sure.

Tough decision. Sanchez has knock out power and he has finished fights really early (early seconds of the first round), but bj is a smart fighter most of the time an he didnt get raped by gsp so I would have to say its either getting stopped in rd 1 or going to submission in the 2-3 or decision. Just to tough to call!!

just go to like any chain restaurant and they should have it on. if there is a live stream though, i may have to go buy an HDMI cable, lol

HOOTERS!

Lol. That's where I'm gonna watch it.

And I think Sanchez has a big chance ofwinning because he has a lot of skills and he is always mentally prepared, but if BJ takes him out of his game then I think its gonna go to Penn.

TEAM FLEX ISSUES

Car: 1985 Oldsmobile Delta 88 Royal

24" Rims

HU: 7" Carputer, Planet Audio EQ, iPhone.

Coax: T3 Audio 4" speakers

Subs: 2x 18" T3 Audio TSNS (walled)

Sub Amp: DC 9k

SOON TO COME

T3 Audio 6x9s

MB Quarts 6.5" comp set

MAYBE ADDED

2nd DC 9k

bj penn 100%

99 suburban

20" boss motorsport wheels

big 3 installed (thanks Iraggi)

alpine 9886 deck

kenwood 11 band eq

fosgate t5002 amp running sub

kenwood ps200 amp running components

jl xr components in front doors

jl xr 6.5 in rear doors

jl in rear roof

1 FI Q 18" with bp

enclosure 8 cubes 138 sq" port 34hz

Iraggi 220 ho alt

(RF 1500bd coming soon)

hell yeah i just ordered it lol. what about the Mir Kongo fight? was watching the countdown and they say Mir has been weight trainign getting some muscle on and has gained 25-30 pounds so far lol he needs to get some size to fit in heavyweights. IMO

hell yeah i just ordered it lol. what about the Mir Kongo fight? was watching the countdown and they say Mir has been weight trainign getting some muscle on and has gained 25-30 pounds so far lol he needs to get some size to fit in heavyweights. IMO

if mir can get kongo down to the ground for sure he will win but he has to watch out for kongo;s massive punching and kicking power. should be a great fight.

99 suburban

20" boss motorsport wheels

big 3 installed (thanks Iraggi)

alpine 9886 deck

kenwood 11 band eq

fosgate t5002 amp running sub

kenwood ps200 amp running components

jl xr components in front doors

jl xr 6.5 in rear doors

jl in rear roof

1 FI Q 18" with bp

enclosure 8 cubes 138 sq" port 34hz

Iraggi 220 ho alt

(RF 1500bd coming soon)

if mir can get kongo down to the ground for sure he will win but he has to watch out for kongo;s massive punching and kicking power. should be a great fight.

hell yeah X 2, its a pretty good card tonight

was cheering for penn but now im not watching the fight Woot

buddys pussed out and i dont wanna buy the ppv alone :(

R.I.P!

(Nov-29-2009)

92 explorer

- 4 Atomic Apxx 15s duel .7s - 4rth order bandpass wall -4 powerbass XA-3000D's - 16 8volt batts wired to 16 volts - (9+/9-) runs 0gauge - 152.3 Db @ 29hz

current build

97 chevy lumina4 - 1 Atomic Apx 18 - 6 cube slot port trunk sealed off - 1 powerbass XA-3000D - 2 optima G31s in spare tire18 1 run 1/0

I should be at the fight since it is after all, in Memphis where I live. I just didn't want to shell out $50 for the cheap seats. I think BJ will win this one.

F150:

Stock :(

2019 Harley Road Glide:

Amp: TM400Xad - 4 channel 400 watt

Processor: DSR1

Fairing (Front) 6.5s -MMats PA601cx

Lid (Rear) 6x9s -  TMS69

Archived