15" L5 Sounds distorted

TURN THEM DOWN......YOUR GAIN and ill bet you have bass boost up too huh turn that down also like all teh way up and just raise the gain to how high you'd think it sounds good how are your other settings?

hi pass is at 80 subsonic is all the way down bass boost is maxed out where should that be at

hi pass is at 80 subsonic is all the way down bass boost is maxed out where should that be at

Al that is fine EXCEPT THE BASS BOOST TURN THAT DOWN......turn up teh gain atleast like halfways BUTTT KEEP THE BASS BOOST DOWN

That's why they don't deliver.

Yer ass better go sit along the side of the road and wait.

You can't expect them to travel up some dirt road in a hick / back woods town. Thats how horror movies start :D

I explain things very simply and use analogies in terms of Pickles, and grape drink, pool noodles and jackhammers...if you can't put 2 and 2 together there man, There simply is not much more I can do.

turning the gain down make less bass i want it loud butt not sounding like a 600watt fart machine what is gain do if doesnt make it louder

your not getting the point are u

BUILDLOG

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61862

"98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!!

Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.

turning the gain down make less bass i want it loud butt not sounding like a 600watt fart machine what is gain do if doesnt make it louder

the only purpose of the "GAIN" is to match the output voltage from the HU

I love my staffie :good:

So anti FACEBOOK it isn't even funny

Archived