Most Sexy Subwoofers You Have Ever Seen

1998 Plymouth Voyager (daily)

Jensen VM9213 H.U. (I Know but I havent had any problems.... yet)

5.25" Factory -> Sound Stream SST5.2

6x9 Hifonics ZXi 693 -> Sound Stream SST6.9

Amp: Class D: Crescendo 3KWP (x2)

Class A/B: Crescendo 1000C4

Sub: Almani S-7 10" (x6)

Funky pup is beyond sexy its like an insta boner

LOL^^^^^

come on guys the thread is about the most sexy sub not the strongest ever built!!!.........lol

REFF'S
My link
EBAY
http://feedback.ebay...ck&myworld=true
I love car audio so much because I will never be done. I can never win, and I will never get it finished or perfect. It always has me coming back for more, I can never get my fill of it, but I get what I need.

That Raiders Sub, I've seen it before some where...

Did you that install posted somewhere where with the Raiders theme? I'm sure that was one of the subs frm it... One of my Co-Workers has to be the Biggest (only) Raiders fan out there... I wanted to show it to him... Might get him into car audio which he thinks is silly... But being a Gaiders fan isin't... ")

Someone posted that build in one of my threads where I asked about Avalanche blow throughs, it should come on on search.

teamsundown-1.jpg

LOL^^^^^

come on guys the thread is about the most sexy sub not the strongest ever built!!!.........lol

i think its sexy who dosent think something strong is sexy. :spiteful:

2005 Ford Ranger Reg cab

Build in Progress

T3 Audio T2000 12

ARC SE4000

Stinger HPM 1/0 Wire

DC power 270xp

Batts: 1 Redtop up front and a Stinger SPP2250 in the back

Hopes to be in and around a 150....weel see

my youtube channel

http://www.youtube.com/user/steph3n1

imgsize.jpg

Team DBs (Driven By sound)

I'd have to say MINES

DSC08732.jpg

RED

DSC08731.jpg

That's why they don't deliver.

Yer ass better go sit along the side of the road and wait.

You can't expect them to travel up some dirt road in a hick / back woods town. Thats how horror movies start :D

I explain things very simply and use analogies in terms of Pickles, and grape drink, pool noodles and jackhammers...if you can't put 2 and 2 together there man, There simply is not much more I can do.

Well since I am a noob: getting convinced to purchase the CVR 12's from Kicker (on ebay like 2 for $150.. WHAT A DEAL!) seeing the motors inside those and just handling those badboys shirtless just made me feel small and insignificant in a positive fashion.

images-1.jpg

Pioneer_TS-W5102SPL_car_audio_subwo.jpg

sleek and simple look^^^

I dont care what anyone says, I would totally run some of the SPL 12s, or 15s

I installed 1 before and it was pretty bad ass

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

Archived