Was i to much of an asshole?

yeah then its alittle far. oh we get these ppl that are crazy about buying tire at DISCOUNT TIRE ONLY some drive upto an hr and a half to get here its crazy.

last week we had a customer get a flat on the way home and almost crashed his truck. we had just gotten new wheels and tires, and one of his air sensors was alittle loose and on the bypass it lost all the air on the RR at 80mph lol i had to go out 30min to take it off and do it right, we ended up giving him $100 bucks back. He was pissed off :aggressive:

Don't read novels...but if you weren't an asshole you should have been!

My POS Bass machine-
2003 Hyundai Santa Fe on some shitty 22's
Bed Liner Paint Job-Pioneer AVH 3200DVD
4 DAD BD series 15's in a 4th Order (Bassheads ENT Design)
4 Arc Audio XDI2000.1 for the woofers
6 Cadence CVL68MBX 6.5's-Cadence CVL88MBX 8's-6 Cadence XT20 Supertweeters
2 Arc Audio KS300.4's for mids and tweets
1 Arc Audio ALD 10v Line Driver
All Audiotechnix Power wire
1 DC Power 270XP High Output Alternator
1 XS Power D3400 up front....6 XS Power D3100's in the rear
Air Lift 1000 Bags in rear to help with suspension
If your still reading this GFY.......

6iW2jaE_zpsb3084721.png

fake a chest punch, lol, that was so funny

My current 95 Jetta Build w/

pioneer h/u

2 RD Sonance 10's with flatwind coils

2 Audiopipe apsm 1500.1s

1 Hifonics Brutus Elite 60x4

1 XS d925

1 Stinger spv35

1 1000 amp lead acid

50 ft of 0/1 ofc from Audiotechnix

all powerbass components, and coaxils, 4 sets

buildlog = http://www.stevemead...2-rd-10s-build/

My build for my wife. http://www.stevemead...01-f-150-build/

You were too nice IMO.

Sorry if he claims more that 2/32" is what is needed and u had 5.5/32" left he needed to fix it for free. PERIOD

If they wanna be douches call the BBB. They will fix their asses QUICKLY.

J

SMDMafiaGodsmack2.jpg

"No poor dumb bastard ever won a war by dying for his country. He did it by making the other poor dumb bastard for his country."

George Patton

IMHO, you were not enough of a dick
You were too nice IMO.

Sorry if he claims more that 2/32" is what is needed and u had 5.5/32" left he needed to fix it for free. PERIOD

If they wanna be douches call the BBB. They will fix their asses QUICKLY.

J

I agree.

2 Infinity Reference 1252w 12s

4.2 cubic foot box tuned to 28hz

Sub amp: 1 Profile AP1200

Speaker amp: 1 Sony Xplod XM-504z

Kenwood eXcelon KDC-X492

4 and 8 Gauge Knu

Big III In 1/0

All in my 90 Accord

f05112e8-c6ca-4f78-9a8d-47be99303c8b_zps

Diamonds are forever, but 9's end that shit fast....

you were calm compared to how i or my father wouldda handled it. NTB had tried fucking me a few times and that wasnt happening. I learned from my father, king asshole, hes a really nice guy, just not when it comes to business. Hes a project executive for a construction company. Hes known for being a ruthless prick. And its made its way to me, and his brother (shop manager, who is my direct supervisor i guess) is the same way, i guess its in the blood maybe?

But IMO, no, you werent too much of an asshole, not enough of one. I cant believe he came to your car and knocked on ur window. That wouldda been damn near grounds for an ass whoopin. If Im leaving ur store cuz im pissed, DO NOT APPROACH ME. Thats the way id look at it.

woman..cant live with em...cant shoot em...guess were all fucked

You might be a Redneck if you use your leftover gutters for a speaker box port...

YOU JUST LOST THE GAMER.I.P. Blazer=========================Last setup was in the 141s on music (37hz) with 2 12s and 1kw in a 4dr blazer.2010 Mitsubishi Lancer DE2 12in Clarions (kept from blazer)HiFonics BRZ1700.1d (at 2 ohms BLOWN) [JBL GTS180X for subs currently 60wRMS x2ch!!!!!! This works for till i get the blown amp fixed] Alpine 4ch salvaged from blazer (currently near death)9887 peerless 7s in the doors and CDT tweeters ran active no speakers in the rearKintik HC1400 under the hood.metered once a while ago, dont remember it...was piss poor compared to the blazer, mid 130s i think....looking to replace subs and amp when i have money.

and ill be 20 in january. Being 20 is whats in now-a-days

That was sooo 2008/9. Im 21 now, thats whats in. (just turned 21 last month) Yall are some youngins, lmao.

woman..cant live with em...cant shoot em...guess were all fucked

You might be a Redneck if you use your leftover gutters for a speaker box port...

YOU JUST LOST THE GAMER.I.P. Blazer=========================Last setup was in the 141s on music (37hz) with 2 12s and 1kw in a 4dr blazer.2010 Mitsubishi Lancer DE2 12in Clarions (kept from blazer)HiFonics BRZ1700.1d (at 2 ohms BLOWN) [JBL GTS180X for subs currently 60wRMS x2ch!!!!!! This works for till i get the blown amp fixed] Alpine 4ch salvaged from blazer (currently near death)9887 peerless 7s in the doors and CDT tweeters ran active no speakers in the rearKintik HC1400 under the hood.metered once a while ago, dont remember it...was piss poor compared to the blazer, mid 130s i think....looking to replace subs and amp when i have money.

you were calm compared to how i or my father wouldda handled it. NTB had tried fucking me a few times and that wasnt happening. I learned from my father, king asshole, hes a really nice guy, just not when it comes to business. Hes a project executive for a construction company. Hes known for being a ruthless prick. And its made its way to me, and his brother (shop manager, who is my direct supervisor i guess) is the same way, i guess its in the blood maybe?

But IMO, no, you werent too much of an asshole, not enough of one. I cant believe he came to your car and knocked on ur window. That wouldda been damn near grounds for an ass whoopin. If Im leaving ur store cuz im pissed, DO NOT APPROACH ME. Thats the way id look at it.

I work in a grocery store and have to deal with people like you every day..makes me wanna jump over the counter and smack a bitch. There are times where being an asshole is ok, like in the OP's situation, and other times its just uncalled for and the person is trying to take advantage of the worker. You dont have to be an asshole to work out a situation, its often better to just talk calmly and request to see a manager, they will usually bend over backwards to keep you coming back.

But back to the thread, you were more than justified in acting the way you did.

DSC06330-1.jpg

91' Jeep Cherokee - The Heep

Just Empty Every Pocket

96' Volvo 960 - The B◘x

[sPL_4_U]

HiFonics - Alpine

Pioneer - Clarion

Infinity - Kicker

KnuKonceptz