Was i to much of an asshole?

your an ass for not posting cliffs haha

NoFearX18 said:

Nick will bang just about anything.....LMAO....pun intended

On 4/13/2010 at 9:51 AM, meade916 said:

i was like DAMN, Chode is hardcore! he makes james look like a friendly person LOL!

trainman0978 said:

I dont know who is worse with the buttholes Chode or Big P...

thdsig2_zps7dd050e2.jpg

TDHsig1_zps90d6048b.jpg

Team Deadly Hertz / Team DC Audio / Team XS Power

2010 DC AUDIO MEMBER OF THE YEAR!!!

DuckretaryFEAR THE DUCK Durangho Chodes Blowthrough Build Youtube vids Muh Wife

Need DC Audio? Hit me up for pricing!!!

I can't ever even have road hazard because I drive lowered cars and it says in the fine print and adjustment to the suspension or neglect that causes premature tire wear is not coverable.

The knocking on the window thing is beyond grounds for an ass whoopin, that's aggressive behavior and should be dealt with accordingly. :aggressive:

Starting From Scratch!!

dude ive had a shop do way worse to me. I had my truck up on the lift and wanted them to check my brake pads and the rotar. they then tell me that my truck was unsafe to be on the road and that I had the get all four tires fixed and they wouldnt let my truck down off the lift unless i payed them to have it done. their price $600. I look at the guy and tell him, dude get my truck off the fcking lift now. I was pissed off. The guy then tells me sir i cant do that bc this truck is unsafe for the road and that they will have to get the police out their to tow my truck off if i didnt get my brakes fixed. I told the guy, good call the police bc im about to kick your fcking ass. I pick up my phone and told him here let me call them for you dumb shit, and at the same time let me get the number to your manager as well. the guy starts to plead with me to stop and not call the police, bc i was gone have the police take care of the cituation. long story short, he took my truck down off the lift and put all my tired back on. i said, fck you and left. never have been back.

that is budget brakes for you. lmao

so no you wasnt mean, i think i was though

2 AQ 10'' HDC3 copper subs

1 3500d AQ amp

146.3db on TL with stock electrical in single cab truck at 32hz

RESULT: 1st place at comp, 3rd overall out of 20 cars

Saddest part is 99% of people wouldve fallen for his shit.

Being that I couldnt whip a 13 yr old girls ass, I wouldve probably left and called the BBB. No reason to spend a night in jail over a tire. Hahaha.

I think you were totally justified. The only assholes I hate are the ones who dont have the right to be one. Ive been taught at work to basically kiss the customer's ass if theyre upset with something in the store. Some of these people need to chill the eff out.

1999 Pontiac Sunfire

Alpine CDA-9886

Sundown Audio SAZ-1000D

Sundown Audio SAX-50.4

Rainbow SAC 265.25 Components

Image Dynamics iD12

Optima Yellow Top

SQFire FTW.

That sucks man.

My advice as I tell every man. Learn to work on your own car, it'll save you in the long run. Why pay somebody to change a filter, unscrew a bolt, and change your oil. Same goes for your filter, alternator, and starter. Sorry for your lose on those tires. Go geta 4 way and a rachet set. Then go at it!

Edited by Enellz

2003 CHEVY TRAILBLAZER

AKA The Batmobile

Pioneer 6000UB

Sundown SAZ-3000D

2 Audio Q HDC3's

40' of 1/0 Gauge

2 Big Rear Batteries

A 38 HZ Box

KICK ASS!

I work in a grocery store and have to deal with people like you every day..makes me wanna jump over the counter and smack a bitch. There are times where being an asshole is ok, like in the OP's situation, and other times its just uncalled for and the person is trying to take advantage of the worker. You dont have to be an asshole to work out a situation, its often better to just talk calmly and request to see a manager, they will usually bend over backwards to keep you coming back.

But back to the thread, you were more than justified in acting the way you did.

Trust me, i worked in retail plenty, never again. Cuz ive had customers yell before. When that happens, i walk off and get a manager. If im on the customer end, first thing i do is get the manager or supervisor. I dont take advantage of people, especially in a way that could cost them their jobs. NTB fucked me hard. Fucked up repairs, merlins fucked me too, same car. The reason I ask for a manager or supervisor is because i dont wanna waste time talking to someone who will say, well let me ask my supervisor, no let me talk to them. I had them once try telling me that i couldnt have my shocks warrantied because it would be expired when i brought it in. But i couldnt bring it in because it was at another shop getting a new rear diff and trans, the rear axle wasnt even under the truck, so it wasnt possible. I spent 35 min trying to get the employee to give me the manager. Manager says bring it in after its done with the trans and diff, so i get his name. When i come in, the guy behind the counter tried charging me full price for new shocks. I asked for that specific manager. I like to avoid confrontations where they arent needed. But when someone is straight up trying to fuck me, i dont bother biting my tounge. Out of curiosity, how do you know what a person like me is off of one post? And how do you deal with people like me at a grocery store every day? Cuz the price you rang up and the one on the shelf werent the same? If thats the case, well, they are in the right to ask you to fix it, and if you dont, dont be surprised when they get pissed.

And when i say merlins fucked me, it cost me 3k to get fixed cuz it was past their "warranty." The mechanics said they were surpirsed it lasted that long, he could tell they failed to set the backlash right when they did my rear diff. Wish i had pics of the pinion gear.

Edited by siucsaluki11

woman..cant live with em...cant shoot em...guess were all fucked

You might be a Redneck if you use your leftover gutters for a speaker box port...

YOU JUST LOST THE GAMER.I.P. Blazer=========================Last setup was in the 141s on music (37hz) with 2 12s and 1kw in a 4dr blazer.2010 Mitsubishi Lancer DE2 12in Clarions (kept from blazer)HiFonics BRZ1700.1d (at 2 ohms BLOWN) [JBL GTS180X for subs currently 60wRMS x2ch!!!!!! This works for till i get the blown amp fixed] Alpine 4ch salvaged from blazer (currently near death)9887 peerless 7s in the doors and CDT tweeters ran active no speakers in the rearKintik HC1400 under the hood.metered once a while ago, dont remember it...was piss poor compared to the blazer, mid 130s i think....looking to replace subs and amp when i have money.

alot of reading lol i work at discount tire and we get this kind of stuff all the time, YOU SHOULD OF GONE TO DISCOUNT TIRE :8) we do FREE repairs.....when a tire is dry rotted usually ADJUST them out almost like that road hazard warranty but if your tires are low thread then it prob would be able to do that, you said they had 5.5/32nds then ADJUSTING it out would of covered most of the price for that NEW tire. its hard to explain unless your there. plus usually if the customer get pissed off, we just GIVE them a new tire and call it a day. :clapping:
yeah then its alittle far. oh we get these ppl that are crazy about buying tire at DISCOUNT TIRE ONLY some drive upto an hr and a half to get here its crazy.

I know exactly what your talkin about man. I used to work in a tire center and your right on the money for everything.

to the OP, you handled it better than most people do...it was just retarded for the guy to follow you out...must have been commissioned. the road hazard is pretty stupid IMO. there are so many loopholes so they dont have to pay you for it. but like beatbox said, the manager will usually use the tire adjustment to get you alot more taken off...75% of the time, I hated when they did that cuz you had to stand there getting screamed at just to have your manager come back and give them exactly what they wanted.

AA-Atomic-Clif Designs-DC-Diamond-Digital Designs-Directed-Eclipse-Fi-Hertz-Hifonics-Kenwood-Memphis-Phoenix Gold-Pioneer-PPI-PSi-Stinger-Sundown-TC Sounds-Viper-Zapco