PWK DESIGNED BOXES BETTER BE WORTH THE WAIT

I have paid for rush on all my of designs, and never complained about waiting.

You cant really blame him, for having customers who need their designs sooner, due to shows or whatever the case may be.

Its whatever, Im done with this thread.

No point in trying to talk over a crowd.

2004 Yellow F150 STX 4x4 Single Cab

2 Yellow DC Power 270SP's Alts

4(and counting) XS Power 6500's

4 DD3515s Supercharged

53cu.ft 4th order blowthrough

8 DD M1b's

6 Selenium 8's

2 Selenium ST350s

154.1 @ 41hz Legal Burp

Build Log

True. I got a great design from Decaf that I am getting ready to start building. I heard alot of good things about Pete and thought I would try one out, but damn lol.

u wont be disappointed, i dont just throw something together

i think people like me and james have the same outlook on those boxes

i charge 1/7 what he does... so if u get a design from him it better be a WAY better and for what?

90% of most people i do box designs for arent looking for an audiophiles setup... they want loud rap/rock music period... and it doesnt take $50-60 to get that

TeamSundown-sig.jpg

You do learn alot from trail and error.

But at the same time, I dont want to make 3 runs to home depot, cut the wood 5 different times, assemble, and get covered in saw dust for a failure.

Id much rather learn trial and error from other things.

lol its all good. I have rebuilt my wall 4 times this year and is out again awaiting on new subs and amps lol. Some of us just love the building I guess.

Head Unit: Pioneer DEH-P6000UB

Sub Amp:American Bass VFL 500.1

Subs: 4 Fi BL 18's

Enclosure:21.5 Cubic foot flat wall tuned to 40 hz

Batteries: 3 Kinetik 2400's in the back, Kinetik 1200 under hood.

Mids & Highs: 4 Kicker DS 6.5 coax in doors, 2 Kicker DS coax in pillars

Highs Amp: Kicker kx250.2, kx100.2

Wire: 4 Runs 1/0 gauge Knukonceptz

lol its all good. I have rebuilt my wall 4 times this year and is out again awaiting on new subs and amps lol. Some of us just love the building I guess.

Yea, the next build I am doing is 60cu.ft.

I really only wanna do that one once.

2004 Yellow F150 STX 4x4 Single Cab

2 Yellow DC Power 270SP's Alts

4(and counting) XS Power 6500's

4 DD3515s Supercharged

53cu.ft 4th order blowthrough

8 DD M1b's

6 Selenium 8's

2 Selenium ST350s

154.1 @ 41hz Legal Burp

Build Log

im with you on this one rival. he does great work and is a one man show. yes there are great designers out there but not many can do what pete does by tuning to your specific vehicle.

i to this day want to see specific proof on how he does this.....

its not like theres a database somewhere that says x vehicle peaks at y hz and this box is guaranteed to work better in this car then this car....theres alot of horseshit spewed throughout.

again im not saying hes not a master of his craft , but i am saying hes not doing anything "special" for 90 percent of the boxes he makes

there is no formula for car to car. you can only get in the ballpark and hope for the best. that is where doing it yourself and learning comes in handy. i do not by any means call myself an expert, i learn from each of my trials and sucesses and failures. but ask any seasoned vet this scenario......build the same box for the same exact vehical load in the same subs and give them the same power.......YOU WILL HAVE DIFFERENT RESULTS. so to wait for plans from someone. i dont know about that. it all comes down to just building and asking for tricks and assistance along the way

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=29213 "sleeper build"

(1) DC AUDIO Level4XL 10

(2) PowermasterD2700 batteries

ALL FOR SALE

TEAM DC AUDIO

TEAM DIRTFLOORPOOR

i to this day want to see specific proof on how he does this.....

its not like theres a database somewhere that says x vehicle peaks at y hz and this box is guaranteed to work better in this car then this car....theres alot of horseshit spewed throughout.

again im not saying hes not a master of his craft , but i am saying hes not doing anything "special" for 90 percent of the boxes he makes

I approve this message

--Sampson cool.gif

816-591-6592

www.kcrimshop.com

Archived