Sonic Electronix

Stereo too loud citation (brazos county, TX) cost?

I feel sorry for you and i stop more 3 times already for noises. I'm just trying to enjoy my stereos and peoples cannot appreaciated it. What i don't seen to understand is that, they are peoples with very loud exhaust and never get seen have with noise problem..Nothing i can do but just too turn it down..

I got a ticket with a Type-R 15 and a busted ass Pyramid purple brick amp which at the time only had one functioning channel. Beat that. Hahahahha.

1999 Pontiac Sunfire

Alpine CDA-9886

Sundown Audio SAZ-1000D

Sundown Audio SAX-50.4

Rainbow SAC 265.25 Components

Image Dynamics iD12

Optima Yellow Top

SQFire FTW.

So I went up to the municipal court today and come to find out they haven't even processed the ticket yet because it was done on a weekend.

I swear, it's 2009 you would think with all this technology and bullshit they have my retarded stereo ticket would be processed in 2 days. But no, it wont be through until thursday. You can video chat with people on the other side of the planet for free these days, but your mediocre law enforcement system cant process for shit.

Anyways, I asked the lady if she knew about how much the ticket would be and she said $300 and I was shocked and told her "so what you're telling me is I could have been endangering an innocent childs life by not letting them wear a seatbelt and I would have gotten off with less punishment?" and she tells me, yes that's the way it is. I asked her if she saw anywhere that the officer actually noted just how loud my radio was, and she saw as well as I did that no, there's no indication. Honestly I cant believe that I was over the distance/decibel level being 1 sub short at as low a level I was. The only thing I've got on my ticket is a number under where he scribbled the "loud music" note and it's "121". No way in hell I could have been that loud with the setup at the time right? Some of you SPL gurus might be able to give me some ideas as to if I could have been that loud.

So there's your justice system's value ladder for you. I guess I'll have to wait until thursday to see what happens.

userbar651078zu3.gif

MECP_SMALL.jpgCERTIFIED BITCHES!!!

Not being new at something doesn't mean anything. Just because a prostitute isn't new at what she does, doesn't change the fact that she still 'sucks'

Click to see my build!

Proud DC owner

I got a ticket with a Type-R 15 and a busted ass Pyramid purple brick amp which at the time only had one functioning channel. Beat that. Hahahahha.

pulled over with an alpine headunit and stock 6x9 and a pair of almoni 6.5s =)

hooked up to the h/u...no amp!!!nukka thats a racist pull over imo,stereo was the excuse

2001 Black Monte Carlo SS chrome 20''

(1) Alpine i-9881 deck-ipod-

(2) DC lvl 4XL 18''s-Walled-

(1) DAT Hellfire - 2500.1-fused-

(1) D3400 XS Power battery-fused-

(2) CDT 6.5 comp

(X) pioneer 6x9 set

(1) RF T-400.4

(1) DC POWER ALT INSTALLED BY ROB FTW,Big3

(1) Viper 5901 Alarm + killer yorkies and chihuahas

[EdgarCervantes] 4:31 pm: im in my room and out of nowere i hear bass im like oh shit sombody has

bass in this city, i look out the window and its my mom bumping Gorilla Zoe

So I went up to the municipal court today and come to find out they haven't even processed the ticket yet because it was done on a weekend.

I swear, it's 2009 you would think with all this technology and bullshit they have my retarded stereo ticket would be processed in 2 days. But no, it wont be through until thursday. You can video chat with people on the other side of the planet for free these days, but your mediocre law enforcement system cant process for shit.

Anyways, I asked the lady if she knew about how much the ticket would be and she said $300 and I was shocked and told her "so what you're telling me is I could have been endangering an innocent childs life by not letting them wear a seatbelt and I would have gotten off with less punishment?" and she tells me, yes that's the way it is. I asked her if she saw anywhere that the officer actually noted just how loud my radio was, and she saw as well as I did that no, there's no indication. Honestly I cant believe that I was over the distance/decibel level being 1 sub short at as low a level I was. The only thing I've got on my ticket is a number under where he scribbled the "loud music" note and it's "121". No way in hell I could have been that loud with the setup at the time right? Some of you SPL gurus might be able to give me some ideas as to if I could have been that loud.

So there's your justice system's value ladder for you. I guess I'll have to wait until thursday to see what happens.

take it to court maybe...

(2) CDT 6.5 comp

(X) pioneer 6x9 set

(1) RF T-400.4

[EdgarCervantes] 4:31 pm: im in my room and out of nowere i hear bass im like oh shit sombody has

Haha i got pull over in Santa Ana and told the cop i run the install bay and found out that they needed a stereo in the cop car. I did it for free and no ticket, they have a pair of speaker in the rear only the door are remove to have bullet proof armor. I also have them stop by about once every two week's or so to say what's up. So far we have done 3 cop car's and one Chevy hoe. There cool with us but tell us that they give wrong music ticket's not loud music. Some type of cop joke.

Alpine D900 head unit 7" flip out t.v

Kicker 6 1/2 components (front,rear)KS 6502

MB quart 3 1/2" in front A/C vent's (center channel)

DC Audio LVL 5 18" (pair) Custom ported box

Sundown 4500 at .5

Sundown 100.4

XS 3100 up front and a pair of XS 6500 in the rear.

1 17" Eiger Vision T.V

2 7" Eiger Vision T.V in Second row.

Dynomat Top to Bottom (foam in all halo beam's)

DC Eng Alt 260SP and a 400SP dual set up.

big 3

Sitting on 24"

If your neighbor don't complain it's not Loud!

So you best go fix your shit !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Haha i got pull over in Santa Ana and told the cop i run the install bay and found out that they needed a stereo in the cop car. I did it for free and no ticket, they have a pair of speaker in the rear only the door are remove to have bullet proof armor. I also have them stop by about once every two week's or so to say what's up. So far we have done 3 cop car's and one Chevy hoe. There cool with us but tell us that they give wrong music ticket's not loud music. Some type of cop joke.

damn i was bumping hard yesturday and 2 cops passed by and didnt pull me over i was lucky lol..couldnt believe it either,cops are dicks arround here

(2) CDT 6.5 comp

(X) pioneer 6x9 set

(1) RF T-400.4

Hey mellow, i think you where playing the right music. ha ha. Tell your cousin to stop by and check out the shop.

Alpine D900 head unit 7" flip out t.v

Kicker 6 1/2 components (front,rear)KS 6502

MB quart 3 1/2" in front A/C vent's (center channel)

DC Audio LVL 5 18" (pair) Custom ported box

Sundown 4500 at .5

Sundown 100.4

XS 3100 up front and a pair of XS 6500 in the rear.

1 17" Eiger Vision T.V

2 7" Eiger Vision T.V in Second row.

Dynomat Top to Bottom (foam in all halo beam's)

DC Eng Alt 260SP and a 400SP dual set up.

big 3

Sitting on 24"

If your neighbor don't complain it's not Loud!

So you best go fix your shit !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Archived