Does anyone use the ZAGG brand screen protectors? I wanna know if it is a quality product to keep from scratching my Touch's screens. Is there anything better for the price?

Also, does this one for the enV Touch include a piece for the inner screen?

ZAGG Invisible Shield for enV Touch

Edited by solo_x18

Derp.

Well I know they are great products and have read many great reviews for them. I've just personally never used them though. I just bought the screen protectors and case from verizon for my dare back when I got it. Looking at that ebay post, it says "FULL BODY (FRONT & BACK) designed to protect the whole body and screen of the device." So it doesn't sound like it'll come with a piece to put on the inside screen.

pPFs4E8.jpg

06 Mini Cooper S

Sundown, SoundQubed

Cadence, XS Power

151s Sealed

155s Outlaw

Windshield @ 37hz

Just get the cheap ones. Pretty much all the same thing. ZAGG is like the JL of screen protectors, you're really just buying the name. Plus, the "cheap" one I bought for my EnV touch came with 2 protectors for both in and outside, a car and a home charger.

Just get the cheap ones. Pretty much all the same thing. ZAGG is like the JL of screen protectors, you're really just buying the name. Plus, the "cheap" one I bought for my EnV touch came with 2 protectors for both in and outside, a car and a home charger.

Where did you get the cheap ones? From Ebay?

Derp.

hahahah SOO not true. take one of those cheap protectors and slide your keys or a knife over it repeatedly and tell me what you see. hairline scratches galore? now do that to a zagg protector. what do you see then? a perfectly clean scratch free surface is what you'll see. i have a zagg case - the cover for the screen and phone itself. i love the screen protector. the case itself is wanting to come off on the corners a little tho. just from daily use. the screen protector is staying on just fine. the product works perfectly. i've done the scratch test thing numerous times to show people and it's still flawless. you'll get hairline scratches on the regular screen protectors, which are also less forgiving when you put them on, tho you may never see them while the phone is on. as long as you clean the phones screen thoroughly of all dirt, you'll never notice the zagg case on there. it comes with a little spray so you have a slight adjustment time to adjust the cover before you decide to let it stay in place and adhere. which is nice in my opinion, instead of trying to get it right the first or second time then losing any adherence the cheap protectors may have

Edited by ExpoSport

I have one for my iPod Touch and I hate it. At certain angles, you'll see the orange peel effect. Also, you can't take this off and reuse it or else the edges will not stick. I messed mine up because I put it on my iPod slightly off so I had to re do it a couple of times and now the edges are not sticking and is collecting dust and shit. I guess at least it still protects my iPod.

Mids/Highs: stock Bang & Olufsen

Lows: Image Dynamics IDMax 12v.3

Power: Sony Xplod XM-D9001GTR:Knukonceptz 4 gauge

Box: 1.75 cu/ft Sealed

Past: Pioneer Premier TS-W1207 (2)/ Rockford Fosgate P210/ Image Dynamics ID10V.3/ Infinity Reference 311A/ Audiopipe AP-18001D

Screen protectors are a placebo...useless if you have a glass screen. Its almost impossible to scratch a glass screen (unless you walk around with a diamond ring or a glass cutter in the same pocket as your phone) and if you think yours is scratched then its most likely a CRACK. Small cracks look like scratches but they are under the glass and nothing you put on your screen will prevent it from cracking. I use a screen protector for nothing more than keeping down on the smudge and fingerprints. Other than that they arent worth the money.

But personally i use Ghost Armor for my droid. The full body kit works beautifully and there is little to no orange peal from the film. But the best part is that it covers finger prints and smudges like no other protector ive ever seen...miles above the verizon screen protector i had a while ago.

Edited by eliassami5

DSC06330-1.jpg

91' Jeep Cherokee - The Heep

Just Empty Every Pocket

96' Volvo 960 - The B◘x

[sPL_4_U]

HiFonics - Alpine

Pioneer - Clarion

Infinity - Kicker

KnuKonceptz

to tell u the truth i wouldnt get zagg i would get wrapsol its kind of the same thing but better... it doesnt turn yellow...

2005 Dodge Magnum

Kenwood DNX573S Double Din

NVX Big 3 Kit

NVX 0 Gauge Cable & speaker cable

XS Power V3100 Battery

Iraggi Alternator 320A

3.5" NVX Speakers

6.5" Incriminator Audio Components (just mids)

6x9" NVX Speaker

MVPA4 Amplifier

(2) 12" NVX VCW Subwoofers

XPLD3K NVX Amplifier

YouTube Channel

@CarlosTj664