Sonic Electronix

15" sub, about 4.4^3 ft tuned 35 hz

Isn't a Level 4 w/ Level 5 coils the same as the XL? I'm lazy and don't want to build another box because I lack the tools to do it properly.

Not even close.. The lvl4xl has a larger motor and is basically between the lvl4 + lvl5, leaning more towards the 5. Enclosure itself will be just as important if not more than the actual equipment being used in it. So I'd strongly consider finding equipment first and then building the enclosure to optimize the woofer + power.

What's a DD3515 worth? Although a 2515 would probably take the power with ease.

I completely forgot about the 2515, but it surely will take that power with no issues as would the 3515 also. Seeing how easily my 9515s are handling 4k each daily, I'm strongly considering sticking with DD for the near future. That is until my Warden 18 comes in next week and we see what it can do.

1998 Ford Explorer Eddie Bauer... New setup, old ride... QX56 is staying stock til I get loud... It's only getting walled off if I don't meet my goal @ SBN.

Pioneer AVIC-N2

(12) 12" RE SXs old model.... (3) AB VFL 500.1 @ 1ohm each

Dual 300amp Ohio Gen alts.... (10) Northstar NSB-125s

26ft3 @ 33hz w/ a ton of port area

156.5 @ 40hz @ dash, Db Drag style / 153.2 Bassrace

You Pretty much listed all that I could think of, besides the new sexy T1000's and T2000's from T3.

I forgot about T3, I don't know where to order them from though.

my votes on the lvl4xl or a hdc3 :rolleyes:

Thanks.

What's a DD3515 worth? Although a 2515 would probably take the power with ease.

How much $ would a DD3515 cost? This is would be an awesome choice if it's not too expensive, I've heard they are.

My 08 STOCK 15 fi bl handles my sundown saz 1500d at full output with no problems. It's hitting 146+ out of a trunk. I'm very happy with it I have a fully loaded 09 on the way tho;)

I've also really considered this. I don't really like how the magnet looks though. But it won't be visible so it doesn't really matter.

Not even close.. The lvl4xl has a larger motor and is basically between the lvl4 + lvl5, leaning more towards the 5. Enclosure itself will be just as important if not more than the actual equipment being used in it. So I'd strongly consider finding equipment first and then building the enclosure to optimize the woofer + power.

I completely forgot about the 2515, but it surely will take that power with no issues as would the 3515 also. Seeing how easily my 9515s are handling 4k each daily, I'm strongly considering sticking with DD for the near future. That is until my Warden 18 comes in next week and we see what it can do.

Well, I built my enclosure for a AQ HDC3 15, and not really sure if that's were I want to go.

i have a 15 that is in a box that is 5 cubes and it takes it fine on a daily basis.

Awesome. Idk why everyone says that even 3.5^3 is too big.

This box is not too big for a 15.

Youu looked at the *** trash, but you have too much power for it.

Look at the junk 15" : it's a wonderful woofer. It is really powerful, loud and ACCURATE. You'll love it for daily. 35 Hz is a bit high for that sub, they suggest between 28 - 33 Hz IIRC.

But, remember, it is not an spl sub, even if you can do good numbers with it!!!

Good luck

black BMW X1 2.0 l 192 hp

OEM head unit, Amplifiers Audison AP 8.9 amp with integrated DSP and Ampere Audio 1200.

Focal ES 100 K in front doors, and Dayton RS 180 for midbass under the front seats.

2 SSA DEMONS 10" subs, in a 2.6 ft3  ported box. SecondSkin Damplifier on front doors, and Luxury Liner Pro for the cargo area.

This box is not too big for a 15.

Youu looked at the *** trash, but you have too much power for it.

Look at the junk 15" : it's a wonderful woofer. It is really powerful, loud and ACCURATE. You'll love it for daily. 35 Hz is a bit high for that sub, they suggest between 28 - 33 Hz IIRC.

But, remember, it is not an spl sub, even if you can do good numbers with it!!!

Good luck

Well the junk is 1750 rms.. I don't have enough power for that. And I'm not sure if *** is underated?

I forgot about T3, I don't know where to order them from though.

You can get a quote from HHR Ed, by emailing him [email protected]

¿ǝɯɐƃ ǝɥʇ

Trolls never learn............

All BS aside, If I see one more comment in here that is NOT about the pre-sale, I will start the vacations. And that includes the trolls feeding the trolls.

YOU THE ONE THAT SOUND LIKE A OGER AND HUMPBACK/TROLLS?

Add "SMDLIFER" on Xbox LIVE to play with other SMD members.

My Box is too big for a TSS? Site says like 3.1 for ported..

Thanks for the contact info.

I was talking about there new line of woofers, they dont have em on the site yet, though I am not sure of the enclosure specs you could pm or email Ed.

These are the subs I am talking about.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=62525

¿ǝɯɐƃ ǝɥʇ

Trolls never learn............

All BS aside, If I see one more comment in here that is NOT about the pre-sale, I will start the vacations. And that includes the trolls feeding the trolls.

YOU THE ONE THAT SOUND LIKE A OGER AND HUMPBACK/TROLLS?

Add "SMDLIFER" on Xbox LIVE to play with other SMD members.

Archived