Back in H.S this happened to some kid, its was the end of the way everyone was in the parking lot getting into their cars and we seen the kid jumping on the back bumper of some girls car, he was one her friends, but then she takes off and the kid falls right on his head. Started bleeding all over and ambulance came and took him away. Luckly it looked way worse than it really was, a few stiches and he was good to go. i guess it was his lucky day and could been ALOT worse.

It sucks this kinds of stuff happens but you just got move on and hope for the best. RIP Chris

This just goes to show that when your dealing with 2 tons of metal you dont screw around. The sad part about the whole thing is they were only fighting. Its much easier and better most of the time to walk away and cool down then RATIONALLY talk about your problems. This is a tradigity that never should have happened. Respect all vehicals no matter what your doing with it. You can just as easily be killed by a mini cooper as a Semi. And if you think just messing around with a system in a vehical isn't dangerous keep this in mind 1/2 an amp of electricity can kill you.

RIP Chris Henry

1998 Plymouth Voyager (daily)

Jensen VM9213 H.U. (I Know but I havent had any problems.... yet)

5.25" Factory -> Sound Stream SST5.2

6x9 Hifonics ZXi 693 -> Sound Stream SST6.9

Amp: Class D: Crescendo 3KWP (x2)

Class A/B: Crescendo 1000C4

Sub: Almani S-7 10" (x6)

It is sad but I found some humor. I know who they modeled the Avatar movie characters after lol. Trying ot find a good Avatar pic right now to compare. Im sure yall can see. He was a superhero in life as he was a football player :)

F85326FF16DAC5D7E907DD4749DF4.jpg

1997 2 Door Blazer

Bagged & Body Dropped

SBC/TH350

WHAT? He's dead now? I went to bed drunk hearing he was only hurt. I hope that bitch that killed him gets the electric chair.

Seriously, women like that.... and to think she was going to marry him. I hope it was worth it you twat!

images-1.jpg

I feel bad for his family and children, but lets face it, he hardly had a bright future. The Bengals signed him since he was practically out of the NFL (mainly because he had a criminal history longer than Michael Vick). Its a shame to see someone talented die from such a preventable, stupid decision. I'm interested to see what the real story is behind this "domestic dispute".

Anyways, regardless, RIP Chris Henry.

1989 Chevy Caprice Classic
350ci V8 High Performance

JVC Arsenal HU

JL XR series components

Infinity Reference 6x9s

Pioneer Premier 4-Channel

Clarion 2-Channel

Rockford Fosgate Series 1 2-Channel

Fusion 2000.1D

MTX Crossover

RF, Knu, Kicker, and Monster wiring

NVX VCW 12in. Sub **Won on here from the Sonic contest!**

*Build log coming soon!*

Starting all over pretty much which the gear listed...lost almost everything I had, including my life. Never take life and what's in it for granted.

RIP Chris.

I am anxious to hear what all went down........You dont chase a truck when your just having a verbal.

J

SMDMafiaGodsmack2.jpg

"No poor dumb bastard ever won a war by dying for his country. He did it by making the other poor dumb bastard for his country."

George Patton

RIP...i bet his fiance is feeling salty right about now

Yeah, even if she doesn't get charged she is damaged goods and just killed her gravy train.

I seriously am so angry at this woman though. I don't even follow football but it just seems like a waste and a shame.

images-1.jpg

damn i watched sports center and i heard this they said he was critical if the story was tru his fiance should be charged for something because thats bulllshit

damn didnt think he was going to die..

r.i.p

BUILDLOG

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61862

"98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!!

Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.

Archived