SMD SUBS ARE HERE! INSTALLED! PG7

More than you can afford pal, Ascendant.

Now if that wasnt a Female gesture then i dont know what one is.... How the FAWK u know what another man's status is ? Tell me i cant afford them bitches and i will order 2 of them bitches when the drop !!!!!!

Edited by DEEz NUTz

Powerbassbanner.jpg

DCbanner.jpg

groundpounders-sig-1.jpg

153.3 @ Turkey Drag 2009

Spl Modified 1001-2000 - Derrick Jones my alias... Wudn't accept DEEz NUTz !!!

Now if that wasnt a Female gesture then i dont know what one is.... How the FAWK u know what another man's status is ? Tell me i cant afford them bitches and i will 2 of them bitches when the drop !!!!!!

You can't afford "them bitches".

EDIT: I expect a build thread with lots of pictures. :D

Edited by BJD3

You may be offended by the above. Don't take it personally, I'm just abrasive.

DC Level 4 M2 12 D2

Car Audio Bargain 1600.1

Eclipse CD3200

~2 cubes @ 34 hz.

Stinger Roadkill Expert

Now if that wasnt a Female gesture then i dont know what one is.... How the FAWK u know what another man's status is ? Tell me i cant afford them bitches and i will 2 of them bitches when the drop !!!!!!

Obviously you've never seen the first Fast & Furious movie, it was a joke saying "More than you can afford pal"... Remember the scene where Paul Walker + Vin Diesel pull up next to the Ferrari while in the orange Supra. Paul Walker asks the Ferrari drive "What's the retail on one of those?", they Ferrari driver responds with "more than you can afford pal, Ferrari".

It's sad that I have to explain this.

1998 Ford Explorer Eddie Bauer... New setup, old ride... QX56 is staying stock til I get loud... It's only getting walled off if I don't meet my goal @ SBN.

Pioneer AVIC-N2

(12) 12" RE SXs old model.... (3) AB VFL 500.1 @ 1ohm each

Dual 300amp Ohio Gen alts.... (10) Northstar NSB-125s

26ft3 @ 33hz w/ a ton of port area

156.5 @ 40hz @ dash, Db Drag style / 153.2 Bassrace

Funny comment comming from "deez nutz" lulz

Off-Topic

PLEASE tell me you know what thread your sig quote came from.

You may be offended by the above. Don't take it personally, I'm just abrasive.

DC Level 4 M2 12 D2

Car Audio Bargain 1600.1

Eclipse CD3200

~2 cubes @ 34 hz.

Stinger Roadkill Expert

Obviously you've never seen the first Fast & Furious movie, it was a joke saying "More than you can afford pal"... Remember the scene where Paul Walker + Vin Diesel pull up next to the Ferrari while in the orange Supra. Paul Walker asks the Ferrari drive "What's the retail on one of those?", they Ferrari driver responds with "more than you can afford pal, Ferrari".

It's sad that I have to explain this.

cant tell u how to do ur thang Marlow, all im saying is u give the new up and coming Db men and boys cause there are some in here and everywhere u go HELL... But u dude, u thrive on Loging in to give negativity, which is not what i was told this site was designed for... Get off the gas partner and help, u got all the knowledge but instread of helping like a OG in the game is pose to do u smash on noobs and leave smart azz comments.... Yeah i know what u were refering to but " its not what u say but how u say it !!!"

Powerbassbanner.jpg

DCbanner.jpg

groundpounders-sig-1.jpg

153.3 @ Turkey Drag 2009

Spl Modified 1001-2000 - Derrick Jones my alias... Wudn't accept DEEz NUTz !!!

thats ok bro, next time i am in the UK and i am a mile from your house, i will call and tell you how i was a mile from your house and i should have stopped by. LOL - c'mon now man, now im dissapointed!!!! Its ok i was down for the count while putting the new subs in anyway - as you see in the vid i had to pull my system apart and shove the box out just to get this big bastards in :D Anyway, as soon as these are available and your site is updated, let me know i will put in a plug for Bladeice.com - lots of people out there by you askin me where to get them at and i need something to tell them! :)

I am as dissapointed about it as you man, got told from my better half we were visting her cousin out there around mid day and she didn't pre warn me.. just wasn't time.. anyway send me you number via PM or something, JUST incase they pull a fast one on me like that..

Either way I'll hear this thing soon!

www.BladeICE.com

UK/European Distributors

Ascendant Audio

Fi Car Audio

XS Power

KnuKonceptz.co.uk

Facebook

Youtube Channel