I'm planning to see this tomorrow (later I guess) in either 3d or imax 3d. Hopefully the latter. I've heard nothing but good reviews about it.

yea diffently a movie i would recommend, if you into that stuff or know somebody that is take them to this movie and theyll love it

Hahaha, my 6 yr old nephew wants to go see it too. Hope it's as good as everyone says it is.

I'm not into movies like this at all but still gonna go see it in the next couple days.. My thoughts behind it are that any movie that cost $300 million+ and $200 million+ more in advertising has to have some pretty cool shit in it. Because I don't give a damn if you're James Cameron or not, no studio is gonna throw out that much money if they don't think the movie is up to par.

1998 Ford Explorer Eddie Bauer... New setup, old ride... QX56 is staying stock til I get loud... It's only getting walled off if I don't meet my goal @ SBN.

Pioneer AVIC-N2

(12) 12" RE SXs old model.... (3) AB VFL 500.1 @ 1ohm each

Dual 300amp Ohio Gen alts.... (10) Northstar NSB-125s

26ft3 @ 33hz w/ a ton of port area

156.5 @ 40hz @ dash, Db Drag style / 153.2 Bassrace

Dude that Alien cooch must have been good for my boy to do what he did. And that's all I'm gonna say cause I don't spoil movies.

2007 Chevy Suburban LT1

Pioneer AVH 5700 DVD

Diamond Audio D3 6 1/2 components

Kicker 06ZX650.4 amp

Kicker 06ZX2500.1 (x 2)

DC Sound Lab Level 4 18's with Level 5 coils

Autotek Mean Machine 400.1D (replaced)

Soon to come:

rims

body kit

flow master pipes

Confuscious say "he who say it can't be done shouldn't be bothering man busy doing it"

Now feel free to go crawl back under that rock and leave this to the professionals....

Guest DC Power Kyle

3d was okay... maybe would of been better in IMAX... but damn was it a good movie... they didn't leave anything untouched or left you questioning everything... i hate movies that do that and this was NOT one of them.

EDIT: it was a lot to take in at times in the movie.... but it was great

Movie kinda sucked IMO unless you like sitting with 5-10 year olds watching aliens fuck lol. un-natural cursing like something falls from a tree and long pause..... oh shit.... Trailers portray lots of action and fighting but its more of an "I don't function properly with normal people so now I fuck 15 ft tall alien tigers" The last 45 minutes of the 3 hour movie you actually get to see some good fighting which looks pretty good in 3-D.

I give it a C only because the trailer was misleading enough to get me to see this movie....