• Mr.P
    • Team Bassick (Alpine)
    • The A Team
    • loganberry
    • flipsid
    • PHD5000W
    • Charger
    • Thorshammer

WHO HERE FEELS THEY ARE THE KING OF HAIRTRICKS!! DO YOU KNOW SOMEONE WHO IS THE BEST...IF SO.....

Place your 2009 December SOTM VOTE here. This month will be the start of a new "theme" for SOTM. We will have best of hairtricks. SO this month is for heavy hitters and LOTS OF HAIRTRICKS. How we will do this is each person nominated will post a video of their best hairtrick instead of the build log. Same SOTM rules apply with completion and of course the system itself plays a huge factor. Post up a youtube video and for the link it will go straight to the nominees youtube page. Once nominated pics, more vids and build log can be posted to support their campaign. Dont forget to check out the

RULES of SOTM.

1. Beajay

name=\"allowFullScreen\" value=\"true\"></param><param name=\"allowscriptaccess\" value=\"always\"></param><embed src=\"
type=\"application/x-shockwave-flash\" allowscriptaccess=\"always\" allowfullscreen=\"true\" width=\"560\" height=\"340\"></embed></object>">
name=\"allowFullScreen\" value=\"true\"></param><param name=\"allowscriptaccess\" value=\"always\"></param><embed src=\"
type=\"application/x-shockwave-flash\" allowscriptaccess=\"always\" allowfullscreen=\"true\" width=\"560\" height=\"340\"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

2. Mr.P

type=\"application/x-shockwave-flash\" allowscriptaccess=\"always\" allowfullscreen=\"true\" width=\"425\" height=\"344\"></embed></object>">
type=\"application/x-shockwave-flash\" allowscriptaccess=\"always\" allowfullscreen=\"true\" width=\"425\" height=\"344\"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

3. Team Bassick (Alpine)

type=\"application/x-shockwave-flash\" allowscriptaccess=\"always\" allowfullscreen=\"true\" width=\"425\" height=\"344\"></embed></object>">
type=\"application/x-shockwave-flash\" allowscriptaccess=\"always\" allowfullscreen=\"true\" width=\"425\" height=\"344\"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

4. The A Team

5. loganberry

6. flipsid

7. PHD5000W

8. Charger

NoFearX18 said:

Nick will bang just about anything.....LMAO....pun intended

On 4/13/2010 at 9:51 AM, meade916 said:

i was like DAMN, Chode is hardcore! he makes james look like a friendly person LOL!

trainman0978 said:

I dont know who is worse with the buttholes Chode or Big P...

thdsig2_zps7dd050e2.jpg

TDHsig1_zps90d6048b.jpg

Team Deadly Hertz / Team DC Audio / Team XS Power

2010 DC AUDIO MEMBER OF THE YEAR!!!

DuckretaryFEAR THE DUCK Durangho Chodes Blowthrough Build Youtube vids Muh Wife

Need DC Audio? Hit me up for pricing!!!

GO BEAJAY!!!

NoFearX18 said:

i was like DAMN, Chode is hardcore! he makes james look like a friendly person LOL!

trainman0978 said:

thdsig2_zps7dd050e2.jpg

TDHsig1_zps90d6048b.jpg

Good luck to all who've entered, some wicked hair tricks here!

I didn't even realise I was entered in this until someone told me heh.

I figured I'd put up another vid if that's OK

Not bad considering the other door is all the way open heh...

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>">
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

36CFDEF1-F93D-4FA3-9934-64EE2EC94080-2856-0000071FCFA47672.png.ebe82e417eabc5f239a4adf293b099f9.png

Previous 150+ daily rides:

Volvo 240 wagon 2 x DD Audio 9915s walled, Isuzu Trooper 6 x DD Audio 3515s walled clamshell, Lexus LX470  2 x Kicked Solo X 18s, Lexus LS400 4  x American Bass HD18 walled

SMD - System of The Month August 2008

My Youtube Videos

BUMP IT UP!!! I WANT LOTS OF VOTES!!

NoFearX18 said:

trainman0978 said:

thdsig2_zps7dd050e2.jpg

TDHsig1_zps90d6048b.jpg

10's doing a hair trick FTW. 2 10's doing this :hairtrick: :hairtrick: :hairtrick: how can you not vote for that.

PPI dbl din
DC Level 3
1.77cubes net tuned to 33htz.
DC audio 2.0k
CT Pro Audio 8" in front, 6.5 in rear

dc_audio.jpg

Archived