Sonic Electronix

I already decided on my new setup...just need money+time haha....2 12" Level 6s single chamber, ported to the drivers side. box stops where the back of the rear seats would be (little less depth as the one I have now) fully glassed backseat, 8k wattage (havent decided on amps yet) 4k goin to each sub, and siitn on some airbags....hoping to break 150...

already decided on my license plate too- 8K BAGD :D

AA-Atomic-Clif Designs-DC-Diamond-Digital Designs-Directed-Eclipse-Fi-Hertz-Hifonics-Kenwood-Memphis-Phoenix Gold-Pioneer-PPI-PSi-Stinger-Sundown-TC Sounds-Viper-Zapco

I already decided on my new setup...just need money+time haha....2 12" Level 6s single chamber, ported to the drivers side. box stops where the back of the rear seats would be (little less depth as the one I have now) fully glassed backseat, 8k wattage (havent decided on amps yet) 4k goin to each sub, and siitn on some airbags....hoping to break 150...

already decided on my license plate too- 8K BAGD :D

you should be able to make this happen I have had some fun in the truck cars was able to do over a 151.0db with a single 15" sub on burps sealed on the dash!

We also have a teammate working on his trunk car right now he is burping a 148.7 with two Kicker CVX 12's and around 2200 watts RMS clamped! he is going to be upgrading subs soon so I am sure he will be over a 150.00db soon!!

I would keep the caviler those things can be super loud!!

Oh, believe me. I know how loud Cav's get and I freaking love it. But this is my first car and I have grown to hate it, and I am too tall for it. I need a little bigger, more roomier car, which is why I am getting rid of it :P

2mwi55h.png

I'd like to FINALLY get my system playing right. It's been one problem after another since I put it in. If I can ever get it working like it's supposed to, I'm hoping to break into the 150s.

Just stick with it and you will get there!! I know my setup has given me a hard time todate I don't know how many boxes or recones I have gone through and still havn't hit the number I want to yet! but I will get there soon so just stick to it and good luck!

Archived