Sonic Electronix

I want to break the thirties my first time on the meter, get more alt and batt, finally sort my mids and highs out, and just have a worry free system for college.

The madness will ensue in 2014 after I graduate. shooting for a 150 out of the trunk soon as school's paid off.

Too many projects, too little time...

I think I met you at the greg welch memorial car show? Anyway I am trying to sell the 18 and get some 15's in a much stronger box so I can burp a 150. Once I break 150 I can die happy

I want to break the thirties my first time on the meter, get more alt and batt, finally sort my mids and highs out, and just have a worry free system for college.

The madness will ensue in 2014 after I graduate. shooting for a 150 out of the trunk soon as school's paid off.

Hell yeah dude, I go off to College this year and will probably graduate in 2014.

:hairtrick:

2mwi55h.png

I'm content enough with my current system.... I'm focusing on getting either a Camaro LS1 with full bolt ons and a 150 shot of nitrous....or getting a Honda Hatch and doing a built h22 turbo.

Vehicle: 1997 S10 Blazer 4dr 4X4

Exterior: Rear End Bagged, Black Grill, Lifted 2"

Amplifiers: Rockford Fosgate T8004 & T10001bd

Batteries: 2 Stinger SPV35, Kinetik HC2400

Electrical: Big 3, DC Power 290amp Alternator w/ MLA at 15.5v

Enclosure: 4.2 ft³ @ 33Hz 84sq.in. of port (20sq.in. per cube)

Headunit: Eclipse CD3200 w/ 80G iPod

Mids/Highs: Rockford T152s (a-pillars), Rockford T162s (doors)

Subwoofers: 1 15" Fi BL Fully Loaded

Wire: All 1/0g Kicker Hyperflex

My YouTube Videos

My Fiberglass A-Pillar Build

My "Seamless" Looking Box Build

My DD1508 T-Line Bandpass Build "Seamless" w/ Acrylic Windows (for '05 TrailBlazer)

My Stealth 8" Fiberglass Build (for '05 TrailBlazer)

My Build For A Friend's '08 Cobalt 15" BL Sealed Off From The Trunk

My feedback/references...

I'm applying for fall of 2010 now and am hoping to be out by spring 2014 but we all know how that goes.

Yup same here, I am waiting on my latest ACT results to come in before I apply for any Colleges. They should be in soon though.

2mwi55h.png

I think I met you at the greg welch memorial car show? Anyway I am trying to sell the 18 and get some 15's in a much stronger box so I can burp a 150. Once I break 150 I can die happy

I was at the Greg Welch show I had the Big GMC van with the SSNW setup up in it! I only did a 156.6 at that show? I am still working on it and now am waiting on some new recones to come in so I can realy get some power out of my amps the last tested number at the shop was a 157.4 and that was with each amp seeing 0.7 ohms rising to 2.8ohms so not much power out of each amp I will have that fixed with the new recones and should be breaking a 160.00db in a SSNW setup soon trying to get ready for SBN in Daytona this year!! I got this poste started to keep people interested in the sport I think that winter time is when we loose the most competitors due to lack of shows and the holidays. I hope that everyone makes it through the winter and comes out strong in the spring!! good luck to all!

I already decided on my new setup...just need money+time haha....2 12" Level 6s single chamber, ported to the drivers side. box stops where the back of the rear seats would be (little less depth as the one I have now) fully glassed backseat, 8k wattage (havent decided on amps yet) 4k goin to each sub, and siitn on some airbags....hoping to break 150...

already decided on my license plate too- 8K BAGD :D

We may have to meet up and go terrorize the locals lol

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Archived