my girls hidin something!

I'm going to weigh in on this. I didn't read past the 1st post.

If you think your girl is fucking around on you..... then she is.

If your talkin about beatin ass over a GF pussy then your already the bitch in the whole deal.

Man up, cut your ties, grow up, and find a better chick.

Or be a bitch and get back with her and think you can almost taste his dick everytime you kiss her.

My .02

i'm out

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

heres how it all played out.. call me a pussy or not but i went to the dudes house. he answered but wouldnt open the door. after arguein through a door he apologized i said w.e that dont mean shti to me... he hasnt talked to her since. im givin her one more chance she if she blows it both her and her "fuck buddy" are getting it i dont give a flying fuck wat you guys say violence is not the answer.. have your girl riding some dudes dick u finding out and not care. (NO SHE DID NOT CHEAT ON ME I KNOW THAT FOR A FACT NO OTHER DICK HAS BEEN IN EITHER HOLES OTHER THAN MINE!) i know all yall would beat his ass!

1996 deville on 18" full face rims

-2 gauge wire.

-a2400db

-RE SE-X in a 4ftc box tuned to 32hz

-tview touch double din

-rockford punch 6x9s(rear)

-mtx 6.5(front)

front and rear stage will soon be changed build log will start as soon as it aint cold!

Untitled-1-1.jpg

Hell HEY. I did it . The hard part is stopping. So fuck it, drop his ass. Don't forget to get you a female to kick her ass. not you you will go to jail if you touch her, but if your sister/friend/cousin, kick her ass your good.

Alpine D900 head unit 7" flip out t.v

Kicker 6 1/2 components (front,rear)KS 6502

MB quart 3 1/2" in front A/C vent's (center channel)

DC Audio LVL 5 18" (pair) Custom ported box

Sundown 4500 at .5

Sundown 100.4

XS 3100 up front and a pair of XS 6500 in the rear.

1 17" Eiger Vision T.V

2 7" Eiger Vision T.V in Second row.

Dynomat Top to Bottom (foam in all halo beam's)

DC Eng Alt 260SP and a 400SP dual set up.

big 3

Sitting on 24"

If your neighbor don't complain it's not Loud!

So you best go fix your shit !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

that may just be true but to me shes a fox... and i dont mind her in the sack ahahah soo i might just play it off as nothing keep my dick wet but aint spending no mo money

i been in the same situation as you.

hot chick, great fuck..... but down right grimy,keepin shit like this on the DL.

its hard, but think about it. if you pulled her, you can pull another girl just as hot. give your self a few months to gather your thoughts and re-gain your confidence.

you aint the only one on this boat. :drinks:

TNCB

....my damn room was shaking, im like wtf is this how am i gonna die jakin off to vida guerra?

i been in the same situation as you.

hot chick, great fuck..... but down right grimy,keepin shit like this on the DL.

its hard, but think about it. if you pulled her, you can pull another girl just as hot. give your self a few months to gather your thoughts and re-gain your confidence.

you aint the only one on this boat. :drinks:

now thats some legit advice thanks mang

-2 gauge wire.

-a2400db

-tview touch double din

-mtx 6.5(front)

front and rear stage will soon be changed build log will start as soon as it aint cold!

Untitled-1-1.jpg

heres how it all played out.. call me a pussy or not but i went to the dudes house. he answered but wouldnt open the door. after arguein through a door he apologized i said w.e that dont mean shti to me... he hasnt talked to her since. im givin her one more chance she if she blows it both her and her "fuck buddy" are getting it i dont give a flying fuck wat you guys say violence is not the answer.. have your girl riding some dudes dick u finding out and not care. (NO SHE DID NOT CHEAT ON ME I KNOW THAT FOR A FACT NO OTHER DICK HAS BEEN IN EITHER HOLES OTHER THAN MINE!) i know all yall would beat his ass!

So she didn't cheat on you but you went to his house for what?

LoL.. I think you have probs man.

10501650_10203332501847103_1859383749711

Blown

ok Sorry for being the violet one, Don't let a hole take your pride. In the end that's the one thing that hurts them the most knowing that they can be re-places by another woman. Big up no disrespect be a player not the plaid.

Alpine D900 head unit 7" flip out t.v

Kicker 6 1/2 components (front,rear)KS 6502

MB quart 3 1/2" in front A/C vent's (center channel)

DC Audio LVL 5 18" (pair) Custom ported box

Sundown 4500 at .5

Sundown 100.4

XS 3100 up front and a pair of XS 6500 in the rear.

1 17" Eiger Vision T.V

2 7" Eiger Vision T.V in Second row.

Dynomat Top to Bottom (foam in all halo beam's)

DC Eng Alt 260SP and a 400SP dual set up.

big 3

Sitting on 24"

If your neighbor don't complain it's not Loud!

So you best go fix your shit !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So she didn't cheat on you but you went to his house for what?

LoL.. I think you have probs man.

how you goin to say i have problems? just a little topic about some of my life to entertain you guys. i went to his house cuase he shouldnt even be tryin to talk to her in the first place sayin shes sexy and tryin to flirt with her.

-2 gauge wire.

-a2400db

-tview touch double din

-mtx 6.5(front)

Untitled-1-1.jpg

LoL. Get use to it. It's life. Men hit on women all the time. Its up to your woman, if she is dedicated or not, to say thanks but no thanks

Seriously though, if you went to his house, then you don't trust her and you have reason to not trust her. It's either you got trust issues due to you being a cheater or you have a reason to not trust her or you are insecure...or who knows what else...either way, don't be surprised she leaves your ass now. hahaha. GG

10501650_10203332501847103_1859383749711

Blown

Archived