SMD Woofer Flex - MRS. Meade Hairtrick v.2 - CRAZY LOUD!

i doubt it....i dont know. My TL is down. Ive explained it at least 20 times :)

ill stick to my 136 and a mean hairtrick - its just easier that way.

HAHA fair enough, sir.

im not a number chaser myself, i'm just curious

Edited by J00bles

8 DC Level 4 M2 15s2 DC Audio 5ks26^2 clamshell tuned to 30hz9 Kinetik 1400sMechman externally reg'd 340 S seriesin a 99 Jeep Cherokee :DClick to see J00bles' Youtube Channel

sorry the video is rendering i just wanted you guys to know that i got some video of the subs in action......anyone interested in seeing it? Give it about 30 minutes to finish rendering and uploading......i used my 720 cam so its not as good as my 1080 but the file is still over 300mb.

Anyway, while you all wait, i must say, these woofers are EVERYTHING i expected them to be!! Just awesome......The hairtrick will prove it LOL - and the dust i kicked up :D

sorry for the tease i just wanted to see who all was interested before i posted LOL - i will edit this first post and drop it in so you dont have to look for it when its ready.

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>">
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">
LOL i was right awhile back i posted a thread on those new smd woofers wiping out steve cell phone and it happend lol i said those motors on the subz are so large that theyl erase some of the information off of his phone and it happened lolz :hairtrick: :vava::pardon: :8):dry::sad::o Edited by Rydaz1Bass

VehicleCurrentlyOwned:2000Malibu

\/MySystem\/

Ken-Wood HeadUnit

Cars interior panels Custom blue Done by ME

Pheonix Power block running both amps

Stinger pro series four gauge wire flex material

RimsBrand:Polo

Interior lighting Blue neon bars under and around dash

Capaciter:Pyle Dryver 1.7 farad digital meter read off new(INSTALLED)

http://blog.sounddomain.com/photos/orion/april_21_07_004_2.jpg

http://www.dcsoundlab.com/images/header.jpg

these things are pretty freakin nuts, they move AIR, riding down the road there with the window like 1/4 down, when the bass would hit the wind would like stop blowing in the window....its hard to explain, but the subs were moving more air than 60mph with the window down hahaha.

I have to say hearing the tahoe before and now (after) it sounds ATON better and those subs are cleaner and move way more air!! they handle all different frequencies with ease and get pretty low, i was impressed. The tahoe was an eye opener before, now its getting nuts.

Also, if anyone disses his F%$# tires i will shoot them, once you see them in person you realize that they are WAYYYY better looking than his previous set. they look soooo much better in person, i was a hater straight up when i seent it on here, but now im diggin it.

DCAUDIO

BALLS DEEP